Bugs?

New bug. Well, new to me. I guess I'll post it in here. I'm signing in from a different computer than normal and it would not let me log in until I checked the 'remember me' space. It redirected me like it was logging me in twice, but kept going back to the default page. Once I checked the remember me space it logged me in fine. Just thought that was strange.

Not so much a bug or glitch as it is a cheat:

If someone bad reps you, just delete the comment where they bad repped you and the bad rep disappears.

Phantom said:
Not so much a bug or glitch as it is a cheat:

If someone bad reps you, just delete the comment where they bad repped you and the bad rep disappears.

You call that a bug ?

Negative rep to Phantom.

phreakwars said:
You call that a bug ?

Negative rep to Phantom.

Yup. I deleted your comment and the bad rep comment went away in my CP.

And I didn't call it a bug. I called it a cheat. Bad rep to Phreaky Deaky for being an illiterate ****. :D

Like I was going to crap up the board by making a new thread just about this. I have a soul. Not a very big one but it does exist.

Phantom said:
Yup. I deleted your comment and the bad rep comment went away in my CP.

And I didn't call it a bug. I called it a cheat. Bad rep to Phreaky Deaky for being an illiterate ****. :D

Like I was going to crap up the board by making a new thread just about this. I have a soul. Not a very big one but it does exist.
You call that a cheat ? I call it a way to entice someone into getting rid of their **** post..

MORE negative rep to phantom once I spread some around :rolleyes:

Back