Building the MX bike

You still have a bit of a lean stutter around quarter throttle eh? Right after you turned around on the road there she sounded like it was starving.

I know you were (are?) having jetting issues. Was this vid before or after you played with jetting?

I am still playing with the jetting. I am actually in the process of getting a dyno session scheduled at Rossier. It'll be done right then

I really think that's your best bet... Why gamble on all that money and time.

When you get it done ask them about rejetting for summer too. You're winter jetting will be rich for summer temps.

I really think that's your best bet... Why gamble on all that money and time.

When you get it done ask them about rejetting for summer too. You're winter jetting will be rich for summer temps.

Yeah I think I'll take the good advice! There only a couple hours away and very nice people to deal with. We'll see what there dyno reads on my bike to. I always like to compare

Are you going to put any graphics on it? Something with some orange in it would really set it off..

Is the front wider then the rear or is it just the picture?

Dang this place died...

Here's my graphics that I will be running for the 2013 season.

Attachments

• image-891592191.jpg
    image-891592191.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 24
Finally! Something to read and reply. Looks good. I'm not an orange fan, unless it's on the Miami Hurricanes uniforms! :gr_wink:
As long as you like it, who cares what I think. :thumb: Good luck with your season.

Dang this place died...

Here's my graphics that I will be running for the 2013 season.

Here she is. Dang close to getner done

Attachments

• image-3808013704.jpg
    image-3808013704.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 25
  • image-4216688791.jpg
    image-4216688791.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 29
  • image-1222452840.jpg
    image-1222452840.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 30
  • image-4081644413.jpg
    image-4081644413.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 23
Here she is. Dang close to getner done

Well ill be tearing the motor apart in the coming weekends as I goofed up.

When I installed my hc2 I did not have the Allen bolt that holds the decompressor tight enough, allowing for the decompressor arm to swing out swing out and rub my valve cover and shave a bunch of metal through my motor. Ill be replacing seals and main bearings. Until I get in the motor and see if there was any additional damage.

Was it a new cam? It sounded like some of the new cams had an issue with the machining/casting on the decomp side if I read it right... There were a few guys on the org talking about it a couple weeks ago.

Was it a new cam? It sounded like some of the new cams had an issue with the machining/casting on the decomp side if I read it right... There were a few guys on the org talking about it a couple weeks ago.

Cam was brand new. I did not catch the topic on the org I guess.

I'm gonna check everything out again tis weekend hopefully. I was to pissed off last weekend to even want to look at it. Made me sick to my stomach lol. Something soo stupid I'd making me have to tear the whole motor down.

Back