CA gun restrictions proposal - Worse than NY

El Mamito USMC

Zorros Racing Team..
Copy and pasted from Arfcom

Originally Posted By PatrickBatem4n:

cliffs:

Possession of hollow point bullets and similar assault bullets a felony.

Possession of more than 500 rounds of ammo a felony.

6 round magazine limit

ALL magazines must be fixed to the gun (can not be removed without the use of a tool)

100% prohibition of all magazines greater than 10 rounds. All previous grandfathered magazines become illegal. Felony if you keep one.

Changing definition of shotgun revolving cylinder -- Basically only single shot shotguns will remain legal.

Bullet Buttons will become illegal -- All AR and AK style rifles that are currently equipped with them will be designated Assault Weapons. Felony to possess.

All gun owners now must be licensed like drivers.

All gun owners must carry gun liability insurance

Basically they have just proposed to make all semi-automatic weapons, as well as most shotguns, illegal.

[video=youtube;OPjkLTtJ8qE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=OPjkLTtJ8qE[/video]

with all of cali's restrictions that doesn't surprise me much. It really sucks that the Gov is consentrating on weapons instead of the mental health issue which is the real problem. that and deploying drones in the US great ideas gov.

It really sucks that the Gov is consentrating on weapons instead of the mental health issue which is the real problem.

That's because it is easy to blame the guns. Easy fix for them. I surely don't have the answer, but keeping the guns away from the mentally ill, a MUST!!
All the horrific shooting sprees, are commited by people with these issues. Healthy brains don't kill people! My bumper sticker!! :rock:

this is by far, the most retarded thing i have ever watched. california should suceed or how ever the hell you spell it and all the fairy nancy boys can live there and sit around all day covered in bubble wrap and wearing surgical masks and when they get an urge to do something crazy they can read a ****ing book or hug a tree. just watch out for splinters and papercuts!

Back