Callout: Phreakwars

Pathetic and laughable really.

He does make one glad to live in the good old USA where complete tossers like him don't get away with this kind of attitude.

You actually believe his bullshit story ?? The guy is obviously making **** up, he has no credibility what so ever.

phreakwars said:
You actually believe his bullshit story ?? The guy is obviously making **** up, he has no credibility what so ever.

I believe next to nothing that people say on the internet, however I do believe he has ideas about being above people...for whatever reason.

I agree, he has no credibility...he is looking for entertainment, and he gets it by proding people into abusing him...sad really...don't they call that being a masochist??

I guess it takes all kinds...his Mother (probably a crack whore) must be SO proud !!

Yes, you two faced harpie, I don't believe what people say on the Internet either, which is why you haven't scanned the receipt for the bullets you spuriously claim to have purchased.

I live in a rough city, some homeless twat getting rolled and having a drink poured on him wouldn't even get a response from the cops. This welfare state is such that they would just direct him to his case worker to get off the street and nobody would lose any sleep about it.

I suppose where you come from they just shoot the homeless with their newly purchased hollow points. smirk

de kannibaal said:
Yes, you two faced harpie, I don't believe what people say on the Internet either, which is why you haven't scanned the receipt for the bullets you spuriously claim to have purchased.

I live in a rough city, some homeless twat getting rolled and having a drink poured on him wouldn't even get a response from the cops. This welfare state is such that they would just direct him to his case worker to get off the street and nobody would lose any sleep about it.

I suppose where you come from they just shoot the homeless with their newly purchased hollow points. smirk

The town I live in has no homeless problem...as far as I know, no one goes around shooting the homeless either. Florida has alot of homeless however that migrate here during the winter but luckily the small town I live in doesn't have that problem.

de kannibaal said:
I don't need to wipe my own arse, Nelly, I would rather enjoy the sensation of your tongue action.

You wouldn't want to be taking that tone with me, churl.

duh kindathrall said:
After all, I have the environment to think of, it is irresponsible to waste paper on your arse when there are competent little bath house attendants like you around to get the job done for me.

How big did you say your internet penis was? Idle threats emanating from soaked bedsheets only solidify the people's exception of your ****tardish behavior.

de kannibaal said:
Don't expect a gratuity though.

At least pat my fanny and tell me I'm good.

Back