camp

misselement

ever had to go to one? i have to go to one tomorrow for a whole week. bleh.. if you have any stupid stories or any advice to give me, write it here. maybe even ways to get kicked out :p

ive been on many and hated ever one, cuz i ussally got hurt in some way, um.. if u want to piss people off have heaps of flash lights and shine them in people eye(even better if there asleep).. um.. put nasty things in peoples bag that always works a treat.. umm... make random noise at the wrong time.. alll i think of at the moment, wait where are you going that might help me out a bit :D

its a christian camp in the mountains.. my brother was freaking me out and saying, "THE CULTS IN THE MOUNTAINS ARE GOING TO KID NAP YOU AND CUT YOU UP, THEN SERVE YOU TO THEIR GOD!" me being me just laughed though.. but have you ever seen the blair witch? its a movie.. totally off topic. but yeah. its in santa cruz california. website is redwoodcp.org. i dont see why you would want to go on there.. but yeah. lol

lol, in thats case you should hide behide tree and stuff and jump out and scare people, and make scare nose at night and stuff, you have to tell us what hapens when you get and how many people to scared or pissed off(thats if you want to that)

unfortunately, i dont believe that they have internet access. if they do though, ill be sure to come on here and tell you how annoying it is and how much fun i am having scaring the crap out of people.^^ haha but yeah.. my boyfriend will was like, "you should just dress up in all your gothic clothes and speak in demonic languages." i would.. but im afraid that they'd post me up to a pole and burn me.. =X

The camp I went to last year was cool. It was just like a traditional camp, but I stayed in this nicer room as aposed to a cabin. I met a really great friend that helped me out with some problems. But this year I had to go to a basketball camp that really sucked. I didn't want to go for some other reason, so I was kidna forced to go since it was already paid for. Well have fun!!

I went, and it wasn't to bad. But take some KoRn Cd's with you. That'll piss em' off. (Esspecially if you play on your walk-man really loud for everyone to hear!). And on the plus side, you aren't supposed to have walk-mans up there in the first place!!

i went to camp once and there was a house there that no one lived in and we went out after we had to go to bed but we went out to the house and it was creepy cuz we saw ghoast

depends on with who your going, all my camps have been fun..meh..it never came to actual camping..last time we spent about 1 hour in our trent trying to sleep, not a big succes.

Back