Can I Ask Your Opinions?

angelwithburntwings

hi, just asking for a bit of advice and for your opinions
i'm 17 and i'm going out with this girl, i love her, i really do (you've probs heard me rant on other threads about her :p) but heres the.... well not problem, but slight complication.... she's 14.
the relationship isn't sexual yet, if we stay together long enough it will, she has told me that she wants to... but the age gap. i've said to her that i'd like to wait til she's at least 15, i'll even wait til she's 16, thats how much i love her!
personally it doesn't bother me, i know i'm not doing anything wrong, if we were having sex constantly then yeh, but we're not! and my friends, people i rely on for friendship and support give me dirty looks when i hold her, kiss her, whatever... and i know some people who want to give me a "talk" about her age... and these people will go to the police if they hear or see the slightest thing sexual.... it's f***ing annoying (scuse my language).
and i've been having thoughts about breaking up with her about it, cos usually it doesn't get to me, but even my friends have been making snide comments and giving me dirty looks... i don't want to break up with her, but it is really getting to me.
so what do you think i should do? cos i value your opinions (enough with the ass licking McGowan!)

well it sound lik a real pickel, hmm.... just dont take notice of em, or umm... mabe have a "break" and just be good friends until she is 16, or umm.. dunno.. but it sound lik u love her a lot, good luck

don't worry. perhaps it is a good idea to wait till she is 15. but people giving you dirty looks is just mean. don't break up with her because you love her. also i'm in love with a girl too. but good luck. anyway where in south london do you live?
i live in clapham.

Don't break up if you love her. I know someone who's 21, and his girlfriend is 16. That's a bigger age gap. They're really happy together. Just, be happy with each other!
Good luck!

Nienna said:
Don't break up if you love her. I know someone who's 21, and his girlfriend is 16. That's a bigger age gap. They're really happy together. Just, be happy with each other!
Good luck!

In agree if you really love each other why should you break up because the other I know it's not always easy.....my friends said it also about me because I loved a 20 years old...and i'm 16 ...but i think age doesn't matter
good luck he !!

yeh i do love her, it's the whole "she's under the age of consent" thing (16 in england, i don't know about other places) it's not the size of tha age gap, it's that. and people are very anti that sort of thing... i mean i've said i'll wait til she's 16, and personally i'd rather wait til she's 15.... i don't know, i've been thinking about it all day and it's really bugging me :(
oh and i live in guildford, it's a town kinda south of london, not "south london" if you get what i mean...

if your really in love her dont' brake up with.. when your in love age doesn't matter... and these people who are willing to go to the police are just a**es... and for your friends who give your dirty looks tell them to get over it.. you love her and thats what matters... but wait till she is 15 or 16 to you have sex.... my annoying teacher always told us.. the younger you start haveing sex the more partners you have... and that just makes a girl sound like a hoe!. but if you love her don't brake up with her but try to explain to her that she needs to wait...

its only three years thats not much. it only seems like that now. when ur lik 20 and shes 23 it wont seem that bad. it only does now but if u love her dont brake it off.

just look at it this way do you care about her that much to choose her over your friends?Do u love so much that you all willing to loose friendships and sacrifice alot just to be with her? If you said no,then she isn't worth the trouble. :)

angelwithburntwings said:
hi, just asking for a bit of advice and for your opinions
i'm 17 and i'm going out with this girl, i love her, i really do (you've probs heard me rant on other threads about her :p) but heres the.... well not problem, but slight complication.... she's 14.
the relationship isn't sexual yet, if we stay together long enough it will, she has told me that she wants to... but the age gap. i've said to her that i'd like to wait til she's at least 15, i'll even wait til she's 16, thats how much i love her!
personally it doesn't bother me, i know i'm not doing anything wrong, if we were having sex constantly then yeh, but we're not! and my friends, people i rely on for friendship and support give me dirty looks when i hold her, kiss her, whatever... and i know some people who want to give me a "talk" about her age... and these people will go to the police if they hear or see the slightest thing sexual.... it's f***ing annoying (scuse my language).
and i've been having thoughts about breaking up with her about it, cos usually it doesn't get to me, but even my friends have been making snide comments and giving me dirty looks... i don't want to break up with her, but it is really getting to me.
so what do you think i should do? cos i value your opinions (enough with the ass licking McGowan!)

Pack all your **** up and pack her up and come live with me in Aust.... i don't give a **** about her age just as long as you love her and treat her right i would'nt mind....

^^ lol that sounds like a cool idea! thanks for that, i might just have to take you up on that :p
and yes i would be willing to sacrifice my friends to be with her, well most of my friendships, and the ones i don't want to give up are sticking by me so yeh i think i will, thank you all, you've been a great help!
ROCK ON LPF \m/ :thumbsup:

uhhh.... so many relationship advice things on LPF now these days ><;; Ehh will only 3 years apart i see nothign wrong with that :) and i am save sex to marriage(If thats how u spell it) guy, so about having sex, i wouldn't :rolleyes:

Back