Cars

I'm not hating or anything. but no offence thats just an ugly car with the body kit and paint. if it had no body kit and a different paint job and wheels it would look "sleek"

I want my car to look like this:

With these rims (Volk Racing CE28N 10 Spoke)

The front and back bumper alone are priced @ $1300 a piece, $2600 for both

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree ;)

Smart man, it only costs around ?300 for the whole bodykit I want for my saxo, but then again a saxo is a small car. I'm 17 in March and I'm getting driving lessons for my birthday so I'll hopefully be driving in May :)

I'm not like the 2f2f junkies. I like the older skyline. Honestly, the 92 is on dated hardware, but it's so much higher in performance than the r34 or r35... The new GTR is a fat pile of ****. Although, fair enough, the ATTESA tranny and the Q35(I think) motor in it are wild

I wouldn't mind seeing the original Ford GT40 on my driveway tbh.

db94761854df014072207ddb8d8bc448.jpg

how about one of them on ur driveway?

I'm not like the 2f2f junkies. I like the older skyline. Honestly, the 92 is on dated hardware, but it's so much higher in performance than the r34 or r35... The new GTR is a fat pile of ****. Although, fair enough, the ATTESA tranny and the Q35(I think) motor in it are wild

I love skylines. Never hear anything bad about them. Maybe cause you can ****ing import them (95+)

Back