.:C'est la vie:.

Yeh and she drew on it....who draws on a ticket? Seriously?

Haha im kidding, I wanted to have one of my rare serious moments. XD
xD
that was like computerized tho xD haha

so lil news... uhm nothin much goin on really haha
I am actually supposed to do my homework but I havent! xD dunno why I just dont feel like doin them o_O tho thats baaad ^^ lol
oh well I took a nap this afternoon ^^ soo gooood... just chillin and sleepin with some Linkin Paaark ^^ haha

besides of that I've been chillin at the pc... dreaming of my own laptop, chattin to my best buddy and trying to get some ideas of how to get a bf :rolleyes:

so uhm yeh... thats it... tomorrow in 2 weeks I'll have my exams :eek: time really flies by...

its wednesday and it feels more like friday tho o_O
oh well ^_^

uhm want some pics? like random ones of me and my friends? haha

I never understood why girl wonder how to get a boyfriend its not that hard...lol...I think its harder for us guys :D
Lol...it's so not easy for us...especially cuz usually the wrong guys fall for us...or at the wrong moment...>_> W/e...

Jos, don't rush with searching for a bf...you have to concentrate on your exams...and then go on a hunt...;)

a ticket? lol

thats 100% true
buy one?
lol

Lol...it's so not easy for us...especially cuz usually the wrong guys fall for us...or at the wrong moment...>_> W/e...

Jos, don't rush with searching for a bf...you have to concentrate on your exams...and then go on a hunt...;)
I'd say we always fall for the wrong ones lol

Yeah I wont :D it was just a thought of mine lol
oh gosh I'm so happy that my exams will be soon! I so need holidays!! school is so senseless atm :( we barely do anything! the only subject we're like really workin in is French and that is allready that much that im pissed off of it -.-
but its all good ^^

Haha I think its just hard for everyone, at one point you have to ask the person out or try. And unless your some crazy non shy weirdo its always a challenge haha.

i'm kinda saving my money for something else;)
Is it that what I'm thinkin it is? x]

Haha I think its just hard for everyone, at one point you have to ask the person out or try. And unless your some crazy non shy weirdo its always a challenge haha.
oh hell yeah hahahaha :rolleyes:

Such a great day :D
went to see the match between Croatia and Germany on a huge screen etc
first I felt strange since I was like the only one for Croatia x] not even my friends who said they'll be for croatia were with me :p and in the end when Croatia won (2:1) everyone was lookin like: :( and I was just all: :party: and all I said to them is like "gosh guys who cares bout that match?? see we croatians party anyways no matter who wins or looses" so I started dancing a bit and they were all smilin again :D so cool

Tomorrow I'm havin just 1 lesson and its french -.- gosh I cant stand it anymore but meh... I guess its better to have a lot of practise etc than go to the exam and be like "bonjour je m... uhm how do you say my name is??" so yeah should all be good :)
and in the evening we're going to a lil music festival ^^ should be fun :) I feel like gettin drunk :eek: so we'll see what happens :D maybe I'll even be able to get some guy :p I dont wanna be a bitch hell no but you know when you're single... :p plus Imma be honest I do have some little evil plan behind all that ;) hehe

Oh joy!!! hahaha!

So well we've been to this lil festival and it rocked!! :D
I've seen my friends band for the first time live and they were great! way better than I expected them to be =P
The first big thing that happend was on our way to the town or lets say village where the festival was... we took the train and just outta fun I started talkin english with my 2 girls who were with me :D just after a lil while they stopped tho bc they were pissed off it bc they just can't talk that good or lets say they hate english so they didnt wanna talk with me :p well I continued since it didnt annoy them when I was talkin to them and then at some station some turkish guys came in and I dont even remember anymore how but suddenly they heard that I'm talkin english and started talkin with us... so I started pretending I'm an exchange student from america :p and when they asked me where I'm from like which city I was thinkin like "**** what should you say??" so first thing that came to my mind is Dakota so I just said that bc they dont even know where this is and stuff =P and I really gotta say that I didnt feel quite good bc one of them was like "hey how are you? (then in german) imma punch you *smile*" So I played quite good since they really didnt get that Im from here... there was one guy tho who spoke very good english and thank god I knew him! or lets say I know his brother so I told him that Im actually not from america but that he doesnt have to say it and stuff and he said "yeah i know I figured plus I've seen you around here a few times" :D now I just hope that I wont meet those guys again or at least if I meet them that they wont beat the hell outta me x] lol
So yeah after that we had to walk like a huuuuuge way to the actual place of the stage and **** but we didnt know that... so my friend called me and asked where we are and that his bro (who plays in the the band + also my friend) will pick us up with his car what he also did :D so yeah then 2 of my other friends came and wanted in but they didnt let them bc they didnt have their IDs with them so one of them called their mum and said she should bring them their student IDs bc one of the security guys said thats ok too but then when they got their student IDs they still couldnt get in bc it wasnt a real ID :( well at that time it was almost 8:30pm and my friends band started to play so my phone was ringin all the time and all I heard is like "Jos where the hell are you!?!? Semiskilled are going to play in a sec!! get your ass up to the stage!!!" So I hurried and got up in time! :D as I said before their performance was awesome ^^ although they said afterwards that they ****ed up some parts but I didnt hear that :)
After that we (or lets say us 3 girls: Sabi, Hüfti and me) thought now we're gonna get drunk and **** but nothing happend... the beer was way too expensive and non of us could afford anything so we drank a bit from our guys but still didnt get drunk... I didnt care honestly :) I felt good sober too :) one of my friends, Eschi (with whom I was walkin around all the time) was sober too just like me and well he bored himself a bit but since we were hangin out together all the time it wasnt too bad for him lol whenever we were about to walk around looking for some of our friends he was always like "yoshi! c'mon" and took care that we dont loose each other :D uber coolness :thumbsup: he's pretty much my best male friend we really got close after all that stuff that happend between his best friend, Fish, and me and stuff :) he's like a bro for me! well anyways we walked around and then Fish phoned him and said he should go over somewhere where he was standing... so we did that ^^ and what happend when we found Fish and Phil? they were drunk like I've never seen them drunk before!! xD lmao or maybe I just didnt notice it bc I was drunk too lol... It was fun with them :D In the end I ended up writing txts for Phil bc it took him like half an hour for just like 3 words and even those 3 words were written that wrong that no one got what he wanted xD plus too that he couldnt walk straigt at all so I was like "gimme that phone and lemme write that txt for you... oh and maybe you should hold my hand or something so you dont bump into other ppl??" loool So while I was writing he txts he put his hand on my shoulder and followed me :rofl: was just too funny you should have seen that!! xD
Well yeah what happend later on? Well I got to know uhm 2 guys... once Andi some buddy from Eschis buddy x] and uhm Simon... my math teachers son :lol: I've seen him more often plus he knows my bro and stuff so one of my friends like said hi to him and he looked at me like "hey I know you from somewhere" and I said "you're Simon right?" he said "yeah" and still looked at me like before... me: "I'm Domo's sis" and he was like "aahh!! cool!" and hugged me (you know those usual "hello" guys) lol so yeh... I guess when I see them 2 I'll say hi and stuff :)

so yeah... just now something very scary happend to me x]
well yesterday Eschi, Fish and I were talkin and stuff and Fish said he'll call me today and tell me if we're goin shoppin together or not... and I actually dreamt of it x] I dreamt like he called me but I wasnt at home so he went without me and I was all sad and **** xD and I just told that Sabi and my phone rings!! Eschi called me to let me know that he and Fish will be over in like half an hour and **** x] lmao

well one thing bout that is that us 3 were standing togehter and Eschi asked Fish what he'll be doing today and Fish said he might go shopping and then Eschi asked him who's goin with him and tehn:
Fish: "uhm with no one... Im goin alone"
Eschi: "well then you can take Yoshi with you, she'll be bored since I wont be at home tomorrow"
Fish: "yeah sure I can do so if you want?" (looks at me)
me: "well uhm yeah why not"
Fish: "ok then Ill call you at about 1pm and let you know if Im goin and stuff"
me: "ok coolness"
So I didnt even expect him to call me since at that point he was allready pretty drunk :p but what I dont understand is that Eschi knows how Im feeling for Fish! I mean Im all cool with him and stuff but Eschi knows that I'm still having feelings for him and hello? why the hell should I go shopping with Fish alone then?? o_O I started thinkin bout that again and of course my theory again is that Fish might have still feelings for me and Eschi hopes that like this Fish and I might come together... but dunno... I guess in the end itll prolly just be like "so what? you'd just go shopping thats it... I didnt think bout anything else"
oh well we'll see...

gosh such a long update x]
I guess thanks for reading hahah
see ya soon!!!

Lil update...

I had my french exam on tuesday and I got 22 out of 25 points... which is fine =)
I've had trouble with my friends... one of my best ones got told that Im talkin "****" about her and telling other ppl stuff like that shes sick of everyone but thats not true!! She told me that shes really hurt and that itll take some time till she can trust me again :( well I apologized and told her that its all not true and that I havent said that stuff but seems like she trust the others one more than me :( but honestly right now Im at a point where idk whom to trust bc seems like there is someone who wants this all to happen... and to all that... I'm supposing that my friend is havin the borderline syndrome bc she also cut herself ones :(
other topic...
Tomorrow Im leaving for Munich :) its the LP concert and Im very excited about that :) Bands Ill see live are: LP, HIM, NERD, The Used and The Blackout or soemthing like that... cant wait! should be great!! :D

so yeah thats it... I prolly wont be updating much in the next days bc Im havin my exams and I really should study bc I need good grades =/
so see ya

Back