Chainerreturns Journal

Dude no offence but whoever u are if u are going 2 stay plz don´t insult us or don´t disrepect(sp?)us,ok.
Btw,members from here are not asked 2 make a journal,they create it bcuz they want it not buz they feel obligated 2 do it.

not insulting ,just purifiying.nah i was just playing yall anywayz,but they were only minor insults anyway nothing hard, go have a cry if that hurt you.

i will then ! **goes to anson and cries**
anson will bash u for making his girlfriend cry.
how was ur day?
whats this about ur gf?
i heard something about her. is she nice? what does she look like?
im sorry if i ask to many questions. its just me, ol' woody!

woodyloveslinkin said:
i will then ! **goes to anson and cries**
anson will bash u for making his girlfriend cry.
how was ur day?
whats this about ur gf?
i heard something about her. is she nice? what does she look like?
im sorry if i ask to many questions. its just me, ol' woody!

ill like to see Anson take a ***** swing at me,i bet you it wouldnt even hurt me.My gf? she's the best,i love her so much, it hurts. She has dark blue eyes,brown hair, weights 66 kg and yeh.she's the hottest girl in the world, im gona love her till the end of my time. she is everything that i want and my inspiration of life, she is the drving force to the things i do,everything that i do is for her,every minute i live i think of her,my reason to live, sometimes i piss her off ,but im truly sorry for that, i made her cry and i wish i hadnt, to me she is my goddess and i would do anything for her, anything to see her smiling and happy,till death do us apart!

aaaawwwwwwwww.
thats so sweet ! !
I hope u got married or something good happens to you twos (I know its not a word but its slang!!)
How did you meet her?
I met Anson through my friend. I remembered the first time i saw him. He stared at me a lot and we kept throwing things at eachother.
omg im so happy for you ! !

i met my gf through a freind too! i thank LPF and my freind for this,when i saw her the thing i thought was" no way! i've got no chance with her, she's looks too perfect". So i hadnt even bother checking her out,but she told me i was staring at her ass that day,i had no idea i was and i do apologizes for that i didnt mean to be rude. at the end of the day i tried not to think of her because i knew no way i had any chance with her, but i couldnt help it and until today it is like this,i cant stop thinking about her, she is so perfect in everyway and thats why i worship her everyday.

awww thats so cute!
well good luck with ur gf (whats her name?) now and in the future.
haha! i prank my bf anytime i get call credit or i drive his fone bills up. im such an angel (fat chance lol!)

aussiegal123 said:
Meh just thought I'd drop by this journal for no particular reason
*waves*
Hi chainreturns

Thanks alot but please just refer to me as Chainer.

Today was awesome! i saw my beautiful gf again. She gets prettier n prettier everytime i see her.It toke me like 2 hrs (including lunch time) to get there, but every second was worth it. we made out and just spend hours in each others arms with Lp and other bands playing on the xbox, it was a wonderful time, but then i had to leave, i didnt but i had to, i wish she was in my arms again right now. my fingers smells funny! :thumbsup: oh,how i love her.

Chainerreturns said:
Thanks alot but please just refer to me as Chainer.

Today was awesome! i saw my beautiful gf again. She gets prettier n prettier everytime i see her.It toke me like 2 hrs (including lunch time) to get there, but every second was worth it. we made out and just spend hours in each others arms with Lp and other bands playing on the xbox, it was a wonderful time, but then i had to leave, i didnt but i had to, i wish she was in my arms again right now. my fingers smells funny! :thumbsup: oh,how i love her.

thats so sweet :D

Back