Change To New Posts Results

once you read it, it dissappears, if somebody posts something new it's back again. This setup is growing on me because i can tell that i"ve already read an entire thread and unless it re appears on the new posts list than there"s nothing new to read>

Otherwise you have the same things in your new topic list even when you've read them all already they will still appear. I like the current setup.

I understand how it work.

But as has been stated many times, I like to read a thread, think about it and then go back to it and post a response. Now after I read a thread and I want to post a response I have to go searching through the forum to find the thread again because it has disappeared and that is just retarded. I have never seen another forum like that and I really, really hate it.

Why state it all again than if it's been mentioned many times. I know the mods are taking it all into consideration that's why Phantom started a poll. You should understand that it's a matter of opinion and at this moment they will do what the majority wants. It doesn't help to whine about it, some guys like it, and some of you guys don't.

my opinion = I don't like clicking threads that pop up in the new threads thing if i've already read them....I like the way it's currently setup, sometimes it's hard to get away from what you're used too.....after using this setup i now prefer it!

mostly because i'm awesome, and because you're so dead set on having it your way! this ain't burger king.

totally kidding dude, but really don't get offended because i posted my opinion....you've posted your opinion about 10 times between this thread and the poll thread.

I think it's more annoying for the people who actually think about what they post or go and check something out to make sure what they are saying is correct... not just instantly say to themselves "I got this" and start typing...

I think it's more annoying for the people who actually think about what they post or go and check something out to make sure what they are saying is correct... not just instantly say to themselves "I got this" and start typing...
i don't think it was necessary for you to go there. Let me be entitled to my opinion, don't get nasty just because mine differs from yours.

Since you didn't get your way, now you're trying to say anybody that likes it (me especially) the way it is, is just saying "i got this" and typing nonsense? grow up.

i don't think it was necessary for you to go there. Let me be entitled to my opinion, don't get nasty just because mine differs from yours.

Since you didn't get your way, now you're trying to say anybody that likes it (me especially) the way it is, is just saying "i got this" and typing nonsense? grow up.

His response was in no way directed towards you, when we want things directed towards a person you'll see the quote feature used. I know this was posted prior to our conversation but use the two things I told you with this specific post of yours and let me know what you come up with :thumb:

Seriously, I expect a pm with your answer

His response was in no way directed towards you, when we want things directed towards a person you'll see the quote feature used. I know this was posted prior to our conversation but use the two things I told you with this specific post of yours and let me know what you come up with :thumb:

Seriously, I expect a pm with your answer

how do you know? there were no quotes to be used in this scenario he was referring to people that post without thinking, it was directly after a post i made about liking the existing new post page setup.

he didn't have material to quote, therefore he did not quote me personally.......

how do you know? there were no quotes to be used in this scenario he was referring to people that post without thinking, it was directly after a post i made about liking the existing new post page setup.

he didn't have material to quote, therefore he did not quote me personally.......

Trust me if someone is going to single you out your previous post will be within their response, just as I've done here.

He wasn't necessarily bashing those that can post right away but he is NOT one of those people. It's his opinion, you have yours and that is that. **** I spent the mornig in a Preschool class with my daughter only to come here and do the samethig with you guys!! :icon_lol:

Bump for new owner consideration... Stop the hell of new posts disapearing once read..

Hoser and myself will not rest till this is rectified...

....apparently

Bump for new owner consideration... Stop the hell of new posts disapearing once read..

Hoser and myself will not rest till this is rectified...

....apparently

This should be fixed. One of the first things I fixed because I hate when that happens too.

Yes they still disappear for me too, one of the most frustrating things and it really keeps me from posting more. I'm with you Stew!! I will not rest!!! Ok, maybe just a little coffee break. . . . .

Until I can track this down and fix it when you get to the no new posts error page click the recent posts link and it will take you to a list of recent threads.

not to play devils advocate, but i still like it the way it is, lol. I know many don't...just throwing my 2 cents out there.

Back