Chaz going solo?? o.O

Heart_LP

ok first of all, I´m really sorry if this thread is´nt in the right place :(
and now to the subj...Í heard at a another forum that Chaz was giong to make a slol album too and I think she said that she saw it www.lpassociation.com as anyone else heard of it? ?_?

Yes,this was old news,lol:p
There was a thread like this before:D

I think it would be cool, but i want a New LP album, not a solo one:)

LpLuVaGuRl said:
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa how dare he! [if its true] *smacks herself, then dies, then revives, then dies again* :eek:
Uh, spam?
And Faded, you're right, this is old news.

FadedBlue said:
Yes,this was old news,lol:p
There was a thread like this before:D

I think it would be cool, but i want a New LP album, not a solo one:)

Yeah I wouldn't want Chester to go solo, I would rather the whole Linkin Park band should make an album together instead.

I read somewhere (it was an interview with Sean (?) of the use to be Grey Daze,) that Chaz might do a solo CD because some stuff he has written doesn't fit LP but sounds more like the stuff he did when he was in Grey Daze. If I find the site, I'll post the link for you.

I'd Really want them to stay with just linkin park albums but it would b pretty cool if chester did...mike would be cool solo too i guess i hope they keep goin on linkin park albums tho

I Heart chester!!!! frickin hottt

That would be great if he brought out his own CD....i hope it doesnt mean that there will be no more LP cds cos i would rather a whole band one...anyway chaz has the sweetest voice ever!!!! Dont you think? :thumbsup:

i would like a chaz solo cd but i would also like a new lp cd (a lil more tho), but if i could get my way, i like to have both:p

LinkinPark4Ever said:
Does the stuff he did before Linkin Park sound good? Just wondering, in case it is true!

Yeah, it's awesome. I could send some stuff to you if you want. E-mail me I'll send it that way. I have alot of Grey Daze stuff.

cmlp said:
Yeah, it's awesome. I could send some stuff to you if you want. E-mail me I'll send it that way. I have alot of Grey Daze stuff.

Well, if its awesome, then it would be cool if he had a solo album, as long as LP stays together! You don't have to send it, thats okay, unless you want to post it on the forum! :thumbsup: Otherwise, i'm good! i was just wondering what it sounded like and all! :)

If I had to choose between buying Mike's solo album and buying Chaz's solo album I'd buy Mike's. I like his hip hop better (especially Mike's) than the Grey Daze stuff, and Chaz himself has said that his own stuff would be totally different from LP, more like the Grey Daze songs.

^ I'd be buying Chester's cuz I almost like Grey Daze more than LP (BUT I WOULDN'T WANT LP TO SPLIT!!!) and I'm not to big of a fan of Hip- Hop. So I'm not gettin Mikes.

As for postin some Grey Daze, how do I do that?

cmlp said:
^ I'd be buying Chester's cuz I almost like Grey Daze more than LP (BUT I WOULDN'T WANT LP TO SPLIT!!!) and I'm not to big of a fan of Hip- Hop. So I'm not gettin Mikes.

As for postin some Grey Daze, how do I do that?
What do you mean by posting some grey daze?

Back