Chaz going solo?? o.O

I don't think Chester confirmed this yet did he? I only know of Mike's new solo album...which I really hope is on the lines of Step Up.

Hahninator said:
I don't think Chester confirmed this yet did he? I only know of Mike's new solo album...which I really hope is on the lines of Step Up.
Chaz hasn't confirmed anything, at least I haven't heard about it.
On Mike's solo album, it probably won't be like Step up. It will be good rap, but I doubt he will use as much guitars as Step up and Dedicated have. They obviously have that, I mean, that's the whole band, while Mike is going to do independant things. He might have Joe do something on his album but he won't be calling Brad and Phi to play some.

Let me get this straight..

1. New LP Album
2. Mike Solo
3. Chester Solo

This is starting to sound crazy! You would think they would not have enough time to do all of this.. I know these are rumors.. but.. get on with the new album!

i_love_mike_shinoda2 said:
Omg Im so dumb! I tried click on "A NEW LP ALBUM" lol.....
Yea but anyway, I dont think Chaz is going solo. No one is. Just solo albums to get more fans Im guessing.

Don't feel to bad.. I tried clicking on it also! :rolleyes:

about solo album

i read somewhere something like that-mike is going solo-he makes a new album but he's still and linkin park
linkin park are working on their new album but not the way the should because of mike's project
i didn't hear anything about chaz going solo
dany-romania

lol dont worry about the clicking thing..I get confused sometimes too but as I knew what I wrote I didn´t do it..it was funny reading though lmao :D

i read somewhere something like that-mike is going solo-he makes a new album but he's still and linkin park
Mike has said that on mtv news too so it´s for sure now that he´s making a solo album but no one still is sure if chaz is doing a solo album too

It made me scared at first cuz at MTV.com they were giving little updates and they said "Chester Benning from Linkin Park is going solo.. for one show. He will be performing with former band Grey Daze to celebrate Club Tatoo's 10th anniversary." Or something like that. But Im confused.. some places say that he is going to perform with Grey Daze at the celebration and some sites say that hes performing with Linkin Park! Anyone know what is really going on?

i_love_mike_shinoda2 said:
It made me scared at first cuz at MTV.com they were giving little updates and they said "Chester Benning from Linkin Park is going solo.. for one show. He will be performing with former band Grey Daze to celebrate Club Tatoo's 10th anniversary." Or something like that. But Im confused.. some places say that he is going to perform with Grey Daze at the celebration and some sites say that hes performing with Linkin Park! Anyone know what is really going on?

yeah, that article freaked me out to, until i read the end of the sentence (when i read i skim so i had to read it like 3 times to get it lol) and i'm pretty sure he's going with Grey Daze, because why would mtv say he was going solo- for one show

i dunno about chaz but i keep hearing about mike going solo and hes playing every intrument on the album, itll take him forever to record it!

Back