Chaz! - new look vs old

I liked his Papercut look apart from those absolutely appalling trousers (or pants if you're American... I'm English.) He looked like he'd just got out of bed. :p

But I liked his Numb look a lot and his Crawling look too... I liked the blonde spikes a lot.

His OSC and Crawling looks were the coolest. I liked him better like that. But looks dont affect the person or singer that he is. I just wish he went back that way. I copied his hair style from those days. lol

uwantme2b said:
I liked his Papercut look apart from those absolutely appalling trousers (or pants if you're American... I'm English.) He looked like he'd just got out of bed. :p
I like those plaid pants. I think they're awesome.

i loved it when he had blonde spikey hair, like in crawling, osc and numb, and i also prefer him without his glasses, but he looks really hot in the numb vid!

Hybrid-Heart said:
i like the Hybrid Theory look more..
with his spikes wristbands and stuff :D
i ain't going to say that i don't like his new look, because that suits him well..
but i like the "rock" look better

I agree I liked the old Chester, but think about it. He has a kid now doesn't that mean he's going to have to dree a little "maturely"?

hes so hott

chester looked so sexy in the one step closer video, the numb video, and the crawling video, and especially "from the inside". i really loved his spikes. but i didnt like the mohawk or the plaid pants. but he does look good in every thing. :rolleyes: DUH! its chester! he is so sexy *blush* :D

I love his look no matter what it is. He just suits everything. But my all time faves are definately Crawling, OSC and Papercut. he looks soo damn hot in those!

Dark Collision said:
I liked his old Hybrid Theory look. His new look is too less-interesting and...normal?
I think so too. I think in his HT days he was more original and did his own thing when it came to that. Now with his punk/emo look.... well, its not very original. So far from what i read most everyone likes him in HT. I really dont agree with those who said he was more mature. I think all the guys have changed... they've become comfortable with their rock star persona and it shows. just because he has a son doesn't mean he needs to take on a more mature role. And about the person who sent the pix. sure he looked more "mature" in the first pic but thats not the look i'm refering too when I said punk/emo.

I agree, Chester looked best in the Crawling video, like, not really emo, or punk either. In papercut he looks really weird (although I hate to say it) with his red pants n mohawk....oh my god those pants!! lol well it doesn't matter chester's always sexy....

its weird because when i think of his look back in the HT days, the word industrial comes to my head for some reason...meh...but i think he looks the best in Numb and From the Inside. and i actually dont know what style i like better on him...i think hes always looked great... :)

lol yeah chester's great no matter in what way...though in the past he wore more to rock but I'm only start to be a fan after they release meteora so I think now his mature look is cool too(of course HT's my fav too)......hmm he used to had blonde hair but now he got black hair, makes me wonder what's his original hair colour??

Back