Chaz Solo Album Complete

what annoys me is that all the LP fan sites, such as LPTimes, list January 10 as the day Morning After (album version) is released on that Underworld soundtrack, which i thought was true too, but its not. Its a remix version Morning After, which, im pretty sure Ryan from JK did. Although it will be interesting to here it

i just heard a 30 sec clip of the version featured on whatever that movie is, underworld 2 or whatever. And i have to say its pretty good.

Hahninator said:
The Morning After remix by Ryan Shuck will be out Tuesday, a 30 second sample can be heard here:

http://rapidshare.de/files/10626206/ChesterMornAfter30secClip.mp3.html

Chaz's album will be out at the end of the year after Linkin Park's album is out and LP is touring.

:( okay that sucks I can't even or don't even want to wait another week now i have to wait another year for Chazy's solo.... Nooooooooooooooo. Well I still think it's going to be great.

Hahninator said:
As many of you already know, we (JK) have also completed a solo record with Chester Bennington. We are calling the band Snow White Tan, until we decide to not call it that. As of now, the band consists of Amir, Chester and I. Because of Chester's Linkin Park obligations, we have no information regarding WHEN the record will be released- but it is done, and it will come out. We (JK) are planning on doing some un-announced dates in Southern California after the first of the year.

-Julien-K's MySpace Blog

That´s an awesome new :D,can´t wait for the album to come out :D

^I agree that LP's album should be first priority, but he's already finished with his solo album. Since it's complete, I think it should be released sooner. I wonder what the videos will be like. :)

I found more information at lpassociation from mtv.com :

"With the band eager to release the record sometime in 2006, Bennington has decided to delay his solo album until 2007 or later"

"It was a natural decision," the singer said. "My record can wait. A good record should still sound good two years from now."

And I was really looking forward to it coming out this year :(

Back