Chester On Cribs

I love it, its so funny when Chester goes, "Now, heres our bedroom", and Brad goes "Our bedroom!", and Chaz is like "No... it belongs to my wife and I". I swear Brad blushes :p.

I have it so if anyone wants it pm me

Black_Angel said:
I love it, its so funny when Chester goes, "Now, heres our bedroom", and Brad goes "Our bedroom!", and Chaz is like "No... it belongs to my wife and I". I swear Brad blushes :p.

I have it so if anyone wants it pm me
yeah,ha ha ...i laughed a lot when i saw cribs
it's like brad says...our bedroom and chester says smth like-u jerk,you're not my wife......i'm not gonna f**k u....ha ha ha
it still makes me laught
since i do remember one of brad's idols is......CHESTER
nice trry....brad :thumbsup:

chaz on cribs is sooo funny. i love it when chester's like: "as annoying as it might be sometimes, i only watch MTV and HBO, 'cause that's where the sorprano's live" then you hear mike yell his rapper-style "YEAH!" in the background

omejee...

I watched this a million times and SOMA'U haven't even been able to download it yet.

Chester only has WUN car?! Most 'fehmous peeps' have, like, twenteh thousand kars.

I like it when he opens the door. Just that part. In the very beginning. Yup.

Chester isn't very smart, is he?

"You will travel far and...

OH. YOU WILL TRAVEL FAR AND WIDE."

S.J.Nero said:
omejee...

I watched this a million times and SOMA'U haven't even been able to download it yet.

Chester only has WUN car?! Most 'fehmous peeps' have, like, twenteh thousand kars.

Let's try actual English... Changes in YELLOW

[No correction. Not a word, nor actual phrase.]

I['ve] [seen] this a million times and [some of you haven't even downloaded it yet.]

Chester only has [one] car?! Most [famous people have like, twenty thousand cars.]

Back