Chester solo album tracklisting?

FTboy18

I recieved some information from a friend of mine who says he has leads to some information about LP and the stuff they do. He recently leaked a tracklisting to me saying its from chester's album. It goes like:

1. The Morning After
2. Better Days
3. Walking In Circles
4. Sacrifices
5. Warm Winters, Cold Summers
6. Far Away
7. Open Your Eyes
8. Let Down
9. Breathing On My Skin
10. Drowning
11. Roads
12. Home Feelings ft. Paul McCarthy
13. A Child's Smile

Now i'm not sure about this news but I will ask again. Just take all of this into your own opinion for now.

Looks pretty good if its true. I think Chester's album will be softer than LP's stuff and more easy listening

Do you think he is gonna release any singles? I hope the singles are new songs not the ones we have already heard but if they are it'd still be kool becuase they would probally come with other songs.

Hopefully this album will prove the critics that Linkin Park does indeed have a very talented vocalist fronting the band...I'm excited to see what will happen with this album.

I am not sure how true that info is. The song Let Down was written when the tsunami disaster happened. But if those are the songs that are going to be on his solo album than that is totally cool. I cat wait for his album to come out.