Chester to be featured on Young Buck Album

chester bennington on a track with Young Buck?????
holy ****.

dont waan be rude, but never liked Young Buck, his music is ****.
maybe Chester gettin on track with him might make his music a lil better.
but if chester starts rappin.....then good god, i couldnt take that lol

So judging by this exerpt, it has been confirmed that Young Buck has been collaborating w/ Chester:

"I think I created a masterpiece here. You know you have to reinvent yourself every time you come out. I put my heart in it and I think my fans are gonna love it. I even did a song with Chester Bennington from Linkin Park. I'm telling you this album is crazy," states Young Buck. The album was co-executive produced by 50 Cent and Sha Money XL.

here is the full article: http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/070206/latu117.html?.v=64

If Chaz starts rapping my ears might bleed :eek:

The new LP album is gonna kick more ass than crapy G-Unit!!!

So judging by this exerpt, it has been confirmed that Young Buck has been collaborating w/ Chester:

"I think I created a masterpiece here. You know you have to reinvent yourself every time you come out. I put my heart in it and I think my fans are gonna love it. I even did a song with Chester Bennington from Linkin Park. I'm telling you this album is crazy," states Young Buck. The album was co-executive produced by 50 Cent and Sha Money XL.

here is the full article: http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/070206/latu117.html?.v=64

If Chaz starts rapping my ears might bleed :eek:

The new LP album is gonna kick more ass than crapy "Young Buck"!!!!!

Young Buck suck monkey ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl: :yes:

Young buck compared to 50 cent and Lloyd Banks is fairly decent. Obviously to the rap-illiterate lol they'd know absolutely nothing about it, so yeah. But anyways, the new album comes out in about a month so I assume the album will be leaked soon - as will the song.- I think the song will have to rock. Because I can only envision one sound sound actually going good with Chester's voice when it comes to rap, so I will assume that it will be my favorite song on this album, but I wont hold my breath just incase.

In case you haven't heard it...the song's name is "Slow Your Roll"...and it's supposed to be the 3rd single of the album...and buck said that it is the deepest and most personal song that he has written so far....

Back