ChesterChaz00 and Hahninator Present Fort Minor - Be Somebody

Chester_Chaz00

LPF Interviewer
Last edited by a moderator:
Featuring Holly Brook, yo!!
This song is dope :p It reminds me of Believe Me.

FM IS THE ****.
;)
There's the album cover.

Someone has the mixtape and I want it >_< It's out before November 1st, so I'll just have to wait. I'm predicting this week (Monday/Tuesday).

Last edited by a moderator:
I love that song! ack! sooo, is anybody gonna rip it?? ;) :p

hah...Jk but it would be nice if somebody did...I would do it myself but I have no idea how

You gotta use Firefox lol.

I was like omg where do I remember that line from? 'sleep to build stamina...'
then I remembered and both ChesterChaz00 and I said 'Freestyle' at the same time :p

download it and 2. me and hahninator jus figured out the line ** I dont sleep to build i sleep to build stamina.. ** is from the Dedicated Freestyle! SWEET

k Meteora get firefox and then jus go to the link and go Right Target Save As and yea me and hahninator will rip the mixtape for you guys when its released

Be Somebody: We don't sleep to dream, we sleep to build stanima, energy to do our thing, getchour camera

Freestyle (Vice/Shinoda): I don't sleep to dream, I sleep to build stamina, Energy to plan in advance, getcha camera

holy **** at the lines :D

Yay!!I´m downloading it right now!!Can´t wait to hear it!!!!:D
Btw guys,is either Hahninator or CC00 gonna rip the green o lantern mixtape(that´s if any of u gets to get it)and then upload it so we can download it?*winks winks*:p
That would be awesome if u do it guys =)

Back