ChesterChaz00 and Hahninator Present Fort Minor - Be Somebody

Friðbjörn said:
I'm just getting worried for Mike's sake that all the songs will be leaked before the album drops lol

No! Keep leaking the tracks! Don't we all want to screw Mike out of his hard-earned profit from his debut solo album? I know I do! :D

[/sarcasm]

Hybrid Soldier said:
But this is mixtpae, not album, not taking money from him

Maybe not, but still. Seems like FM tracks are getting leaked left and right here. Whatever happened to waiting for the stuff to come out?

UnhingedMouse0 said:
"Get It" IS FM >.<
Just cuz it dosent have Mike in it dosent mean its not... erg

PLUS, its on the Fort Minor Sampler! :rolleyes:

It is? Thats odd... cause the refrain has that "S-O-B" thing on it, Mike isn't in the song, and there's nothing to suggest that it is Fort Minor. They don't say anything about Fort Minor or Machine Shop on the track, except for the talking at the end, but that was put in for the sampler.

I beleive it isn't Fort Minor, considering some Styles Of Beyond songs are on the Green Lanturn Mixtape.

Well... you guys can think what you want, but as far as Im concerned, its FM.

Maybe CC00 can ask Mike about it when he gets that interview after the album drops... ;)

Technicly it's FM, cause it's a track used to promote it, but it really is just an SOB track. Mike had nothing to do with producing or writing it.

Ehem, it is a FM song. Remeber this isnt mikes Solo albumn. if it was his solo album then it wouldnt be called Fort Minor. Itd be Called Mike Shinoda. Like mike said its called Fort Minor becuase theres like a group of ppl that worked on it.

yes it is a solo album.
Mike just has so many guests that he made a stage name, hence Fort Minor.
Get it is basically there to promote SOB as a group along with FM.
On TRT, Mike plays every instrument, and wrote every single note. It is his solo album.

That's different. As you know, Mike raps on the tracks he writes (and I assume he raps on every track on the album), that makes it his tracks, just featuring maybe some other rappers/singers.

But your example would be a collaboration between you and Hahn, assuming you two would not be together as a duo/band

Alright now were getting somewhere. So if "get it" was released on TRT which it definately should have been then what would you call it? Now that SOB has their own track w/o mike on it. If theres a song on the albumn mike doesnt track. part in what do u call it?

My point is this. Remember The Name, Believe Me, and Dolla. They all feature SOB. Two of them have videos and two are on the mixtape. If you buy the cd your getting a few more. Isn't that enough to advertise SOB? I dont think Get it is an SOB Track. Sure their spelling out their name, but mike has a song called Kenji. I know alot artist that have tons of guests on their CD's and they still go by the their name.

why do i have the feeling that we're gonna hear The Rising Tied full album before it even comes out? :p

edit: never mind...i get it...it's not The Rising Tied..it's just FM. right.

Back