• No, I Don't Like Them

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Who The Hell Are Grey Daze?

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jeezy

All The Streetlights
HAs anybody of you guys some Grey Daze songs beside the 2 regular records? Ijust got "Kill the Flies" and "Come On". Post me something. ;)

i just have that splitting the dna lol (i have this album from net by splitting the bottle...so i'm not sure about the name) album 2 CDs sorry

i don't know all GD songs...i don't remember this song title...i must look for it...But since i'm at work right now..i'll probably get back to you on Monday... :(

At the present time, there are only 4 tracks available that didn't appear on either Grey Daze CD:

Commit (Demo)
Come On (Demo)
Here, Nearby (Demo)
Kill The Flies (Sean Dowdell and His Friends? tape)

There are 2 other tracks known from the SDAHF? tape, but no one has the audio from them right now. As for anything else, the list seems to suggest that there are many demos that they recorded, it's just that they haven't been found yet...

nkramar78 said:
At the present time, there are only 4 tracks available that didn't appear on either Grey Daze CD:

Commit (Demo)
Come On (Demo)
Here, Nearby (Demo)
Kill The Flies (Sean Dowdell and His Friends? tape)

There are 2 other tracks known from the SDAHF? tape, but no one has the audio from them right now. As for anything else, the list seems to suggest that there are many demos that they recorded, it's just that they haven't been found yet...

Hopefully that will all change soon. ;)

Somebody actually know were you can get "Commit" and "Here, Nearby"? Nobody got them and you don't find them on P2P portals. I'd really like to have them but they are so rare. :( :(

Jeezy said:
Somebody actually know were you can get "Commit" and "Here, Nearby"? Nobody got them and you don't find them on P2P portals. I'd really like to have them but they are so rare. :( :(

The demo for 'Here, Nearby' is available at www.lpfuse.co.uk Check the downloads section.

'Commit' was available for download from LPCollectors.com but the site's been inactive recently as the webmaster is in grad school. I'll contact him to see if the file is still on the server. If not, I'm sure someone has a yousendit/rapidshare link... Or I can upload it when I get home tonight.

:p Thanx again you made my Grey Daze Collection allmost complete. Just listened to the song it's great thanx so much!!!

I don't Know. Maybe I got everything that is available. Here's a list of records and songs I got.

No Sun Today (Full Record)
Wake Me (Full Record)
Come On (misc Track)
Kill The Flies (SDAHF Demo)
Here Nearby (Demo)
Commit (Demo)

Do you got anything else from Grey Daze?

Great! I'd like to have more but seems like it's not possible to have more. Thanx for your help!!!

Jeezy said:
I don't Know. Maybe I got everything that is available. Here's a list of records and songs I got.

No Sun Today (Full Record)
Wake Me (Full Record)
Come On (misc Track)
Kill The Flies (SDAHF Demo)
Here Nearby (Demo)
Commit (Demo)

Do you got anything else from Grey Daze?

Come On demo :)

Yo Hahninator I don't know if the "Come On Demo" is different from the "Come On" track that I got. I don't know if my track is the demo version or another one.

Back