chester's DAMN cute

chazzy_rox said:
**** they are all so hot! dammit! i agree with the whole getting turned on by all the pretty piccys lol. :D damn i love your shinoda is god avvy, it kicks mega ass. lol. im so hyper right now! anywho... pretty tatoos o_O . dammit evil people are so hot yes yes. lol. i had something important to say, but i just lost my train of thought, so ya whatever. everyone here rocks. keep on keepin on :D :thumbsup:

Thanks to everything you just said! lol

Mike Shinoda's Gurl said:
;)
hahaha this ones so funny!
Heres pics of his tattoos!
;)
;)
hold on I'll put some more.....Stupid limit thing

super chester is sooo hot !! :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
MWAHAHAHA

*jumps out the window*

Attachments

• Chaz 2.jpg
    Chaz 2.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 238
  • Chaz 4.jpg
    Chaz 4.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 99
  • Chaz 5.jpg
    Chaz 5.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 99
  • Chaz 6.jpg
    Chaz 6.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 86
  • Chaz 7.jpg
    Chaz 7.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 124
I think chester has the most Beautiful Smile.Anytime he smiles he lights up the room with his charm.I mean if your having a bad day all you have to do is look at his smile and the pain will go away and be replaced by the fuzzy feeling of love.....Chester is so hot,and hes even Hotter when he's wearing that cute smile.His smile says hes innocent but we know hes evil lol....and his Glasses are hot!!!! lol *Blushes*Okay is it just me or are his spikes hot? He looks awsome with his pretty spikes!!!

Okay I think I kinda got lost in all the chester Hottness that I got carried away sorry hehe *Blushes*

chester_Crazy said:
I think chester has the most Beautiful Smile.Anytime he smiles he lights up the room with his charm.I mean if your having a bad day all you have to do is look at his smile and the pain will go away and be replaced by the fuzzy feeling of love.....Chester is so hot,and hes even Hotter when he's wearing that cute smile.His smile says hes innocent but we know hes evil lol....and his Glasses are hot!!!! lol *Blushes*Okay is it just me or are his spikes hot? He looks awsome with his pretty spikes!!!

Okay I think I kinda got lost in all the chester Hottness that I got carried away sorry hehe *Blushes*

I agree with everything you just said!^_^

chester_Crazy said:

Yah, I know what you mean my friend. Their smiles are so genuine, its crazy, they make you just smile anyways, betraying what you feel, cuz you know that their smiles are true :D

OH guys THANXXXX no no like THAAAAANK YOU 4 the pixx it's really really AWESOME...!!OH MAN !! chester's so HOT ..he's so so so damn CUTE i luv his smile aww ...yea i agree with you Chester_Crazy ..!and u damn right

guys sorry coz im late you know xams n' mom things..anyways
here we go i post sum pix i hope ya like

a84a8badc9f459e785641d6a66374847.jpg

2aac656e9c68fc3f137ba58b32c72a8f.jpg

omg
1cf4228dab211fa0d20a90d00dda9bac.jpg

Back