"Chesters girlfriend"

wow this awesome i really really cant wait to read sum more i love avril i love chester i love this story n love u too *hugs the stroy* plz keep going i cant wait poor chaz sumone should kick aaron's ass

chapter 3!!!!!

chester called avril to her cell phone like 20 times but no one answered.chester was now beginig to sweat he felt his stomach sick "if he puts a hand on her i ll kill him i swear i ll kill him" he yelled across the house going to the door "chester were are you going?" mike asked "to kill him" chester yelled "chester dont do something stupid you ll make things worste" mike said they took chaz to the kitchen and gave him a glass of water "relax chaz what about if she left the cell phone somewere or maybe she is taking a shower or shopping she may have things to do" rob said trying to relax chaz "yeah but if thats true why doesnt she has her cell phone or worste why doesnt she answer it" chaz said relaxing a bit. he went to the door again "are you guys coming with me?" he asked "where?" they asked "to look for avril and to kill aaron" "what?" mike spitted out some soda " aaron has more dudes then we do we could get brad phoenix and the other guys but it would stil wont be enough if we want to beat aarons ass we ll first have to kill his friends and if we go look for her were are you gonna go do that?" "first at her house" chester said "why dont you call her mom?" rob said "if she knows were avril is she wont tell me .you know she hates me she likes aaron better then me to be her daughters boyfriend" chester said "just try it" mike said
a few minutes later chester was screaming across the house again "guess what she doesnt knows were avril is"chester left going to avrils house mike and rob followed him when they got there mike asked "and now what?" chester knocked on the door noone answered "lets go back chester theres nobody home" mike told him "no" chester said climbing avrils room window "what are you doing ?" rob asked chester didnt answered he got inside the room then he searched the house but no one was there then he went out he was so sad that he didnt remerbered his scratches hurt. when they got home chester whent to his room "were could she be?i swear i ll kill him i dont know how but i ll do it maybe he got so angry that he would hurt her too remember what he told me this mornig maybe he ll kidnap her and and-" he was so nervous that he letted himself fall on his bed "lets wait til tomorrow you ll see her at school" mike said, rob was doing mikes and chesters homework at his room. that night chester didnt sleep thinking about how much he didnt wanted avril to get hurt he loved her so much that he was shure he would do anything so she would be okey he hold on his hand a chain that avril had given him he kissed it. on the mornig he got up before the others at 5:50 he took a long shower ,shaved and dressed all in 45 minutes he didnt cared bout his record nomore mike and rob were surprised but said nothing.they left the house early they didnt went to look for brad and phoenix this time chester wanted to be at school early so he could wait for avril but she never showed up...

i hope this is good and dont worry nothing is gonna happen to chester he ll get revenge just wait :) and thanks for those who like it

chapter 4

when they got home chester was like in another dimension he didnt talked to any of the guys and didnt eat. he just whent to his room and got on his bed like he used to do when he was a little boy and felt sad when his parents were fighting.mike went to chesters room and gave a hamburger and even a bag of his precious potato chips that he loved. chester ate but did not talked. rob did chazzys homework again.at night chester felt so anxious that he thought about going to avrils house again.he went outside runnig so mike and rob wouldnt stop him.he walked fast thinking about the old days how he used to be happy all the time and how mike used to wake him up when he used to sleep something he hadnt done anymore. he got to avrils house and climbed to avrils room again. the room was different from how he had left it the other day clothes were every were he heard a noise like someone crying he heard the noise coming from the closet.he opened it fast and there he saw avril sitting on the floor crying"avril what are you doing there?"chester whispered he felt tears in his eyes "are you okay?"he asked helping her to stand up "i love you" she said "i dont want anything to happen to you" she said crying "nothing will happen to me " chester said "he told me-he told me that he would kill you if he saw us togheter i am sorry chester but i cant live knowing that you are in danger because of me" chester turned the light on and he looked at avril then his eyes went wide open,avril had a cut on the chick and bruces in her arms "avril who did this to you it was aaron wasnt him?" "he told me i belonged to him he took me to his car after school he told me all those things then i yelled at him telling himto leave us alone but he hit me then i fainted and whe i woke up i was here" avril said "did he do that to you?" she asked chazzy. chester didnt answered instead he kissed her "i missed you a lot" she said "but i dont want anything bad to happen to you if something would happen i ll prefer to die in that moment" she said while chazzy kept on kissing her "i love you" was the only thing chester said.

chapter 5

teh next mornig chester woke up.he put his glasses on and realised that he was on avrils room she was at his right side with one arm around his neck and her head on his chest he could feel her brething.he kissed her on the forehead and hugged her.she woke up and smiled "will you marry me and go somewere far away were no one would stop us from loving eachother" chester asked avril laughing at his thoughts that he believed he would never say "yes" she said . tehy heard somethig hitted the window chester got up and went to the window to see who it was.it was mike and rob "what?" chester yelled.when mike and rob saw he didnt had his shirt on they smiled and said "nothing we were looking for you we didnt heard when you got out last night but we can see you had an exelent night" mike and rob left chester smiled and went to dress but when he was putting his shoes on when someone knocked on the door "my mom" avril said "she was supose to be on a bussiness trip but she got here before i spected her" "avril i am here honey"avrils mom said "are you sleeping?" she asked.chester jumped out of the room kissed her and left.
five weeks later after meeting at avrils house at night so no one would see them avril called him "i need to see you fast"she said "whats wrong?what happened?"chester asked "i cant tell you in the phone i need to see you okey" "okey" chester said he went to avrils house."chester remember what we have been doing since about four weeks ago" "you mean-"chester asked "yeah" she said "i am pregnant" "what?" chester said laughing from the happyness he felt "you mean we are gonna have a baby?" "yes" she said smiling chester hugged avril "lets tell mike rob brad and phonix about this" chester said taking her to his house.when mike heard avril was gonna have a baby he falled on a chair that was behind him then he hugged chester and avril "when will you two marry?"rob asked "when we can we are not even eighteen" chester said "but that doesnt even matter because we love eachother" chester continued. three months later avrils stomach had grown and you could tell she was pregnant she couldnt hide that from aaron and her mom anymore so she feared that aaron would act crazy again but since he had broken chesters scateboard they hadnt seeing him that much she told her mom about her pregnancy her mom went crazy so she moved with chester .chester was happy about the baby he was so exited thinking if it would be a girl or a boy and what names he should name the baby.for that time it was summer vacation she just needed four months to have the baby so she could hide from aaron even though he hadnt bodered them since last time. a month later chester went with the guys to play football when they returned avril wasnt home.chester thought something bad had happened thought something was wrong...

hope you like it

chapter 6
chester was very scared that he avril wasnt there he went and searched all the rooms to see if he could find something that would tell him were avril was . he did found something it was a jacket a mens jacket "aaron" he said smelling the jackets perfume he went were mike and rob were "aaron was here" "what?" mike said not veliebing chazzy "lets go find them" chester said going outside. again he went to avrils mom house then to aarons house to all the places he thought aaron might had take her. they returned home. chester went to his room sad and angry that he had left avril alone while they played football when he opened the door he almost fainted on what he saw. avril was there tied from her hands and feet "avril" chester screamed but then the door was closed aaron was there "now its only you and me alone chester" aaron said "i ll enjoy when you see avril die when i shoot this gun" he said pointing his gun to avril .outside mike and rob were nocking the door "chester are you okey" "what happened?" they asked but chester couldnt even breath the only thing he cared for was avril "kill me but let avril go" chester said " no i ll kil avril first so you see her die with that baby
'. chester hit aaron on the face then on the stomach aaron return the punch hitting chester on the head with his gun. chester tried to take the gun away from aarons hands but aaron shot.avril saw both aaron and chester freeze both had their eyes wide open blood was coming from aarons mouth chester felt aaron fall on his arms he letted him fall on the floor then he went to untie avril .mike and rob pushed the door until it broke they saw aaron dying on the floor and chester hugging avril they had called the police whoarrived two minutes later.
moths later chester and avril were on the hospital the baby was going to born chester and mike waited until a doctor came and told them that they could go were avril was. chester was crazy to see his baby he was wondering if it was a boy or a girl. when when he saw avril with two babies in her arms he was crazy from happiness."they are twins" chester said .mike took the girl from avrils arms and chester carried the boy "her name would be avril julieth" avril said " and his name would be chester alexander" chester said smiling.
the end

I really liked it,it was so exciting..you are great in writing fanfic..Im waiting for a new story!! :thumbsup:

Back