Chester's tatoos

Lego

Am I the only one who thinks Chester has over done it with his tatoos? I like the flames and the Hybrid Theory soldier on his leg though. But imagine him when he's old and wrinkly...just speaking my mind, what do you guys think?

I think it is Chester's decision. He must have considered the down side of having tattoos, and he wouldn't have them done if he didn't really want them. I really like tattoos, and I personally wouldn't have as many as he does but it's his life and his choice.

i love chesters tatoos i think they r awsome, i like his flames on his wrist,dragons on his back and linkin park on his lower back. i think they r da best.

Tattoo's a ****ing awesome.. Who really cars if you look like an ass later? Because you can think back and have good memories about them.
Every tattoo has a different story, different time.

I got a dragon on my left shoulder since I'm born in the dragons year.
I've also got a Gonzo fist on right leg.

Agntneo said:
Tattoo's a ****ing awesome.. Who really cars if you look like an ass later? Because you can think back and have good memories about them.
Every tattoo has a different story, different time.

I got a dragon on my left shoulder since I'm born in the dragons year.
I've also got a Gonzo fist on right leg.
i luv dragons i think they r sooo kool and chesters r just da best! :D

can somebody tell me what the tattoo at the base of chesters neck is? i cant find a good pic of it eitha so if somebody could post one that would b awesum.
i am thinking about getting the linkin park soldier tatooed onto my back what do you guys think?

Back