chester's tattoos

LPfan4life0904 said:
The flames are the best, they looks awesome!

fd85d243af474b43cb076986941a5e0e.jpg
I agree Adam :D

LP_Soldier said:
I love the flames, the old english LP and the Hybrid Soldier. Soon I'm getting the HS on my shoulder and the 4 LP logos across the top of my back
ya i like the flames and the old english linkin park plus Hybrid soldier they're all kewl

Personally the flames do it for me... but I've been watching his progressing back piece with interest. Wonder if he'll ever get it coloured? Hope so. Love body art... tasteful body art, that is.

I apologise for quality of first half of back tat, had to splice two images together. Originally from Pushmeaway.com if I remember correctly, Tattoo Deluxe Magazine last year. The flames came from LPA. Hope you all enjoy!

Attachments

• Chas_full_back_tat_2004.jpg
    Chas_full_back_tat_2004.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 95
  • Chas_flames.jpg
    Chas_flames.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 884
Last edited by a moderator:
Ravynlee said:
Personally the flames do it for me... but I've been watching his progressing back piece with interest. Wonder if he'll ever get it coloured? Hope so. Love body art... tasteful body art, that is.

I apologise for quality of first half of back tat, had to splice two images together. Originally from Pushmeaway.com if I remember correctly, Tattoo Deluxe Magazine last year. The flames came from LPA. Hope you all enjoy!
Awesome pictures. his tattoo's rock

Back