ChesterSings.tk Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChesterSings

ok, i thought i just make a whole new thread for my site updates so you know when there is a new update.
Just posted a whole new section under downloads, for wallpapers. hope you like it, im gonna keep adding them as i find them! enjoy! :thumbsup:

azemkamikaze03's remix is now on the intro page! and is in mp3 format under the download section! check this out guys, its a great mix, one of the best in awhile!

Ok this is a sorta neat update. let me try and explain it as best as i can.
since my gf is as big of fan of lp as i am, i thought i would dedicate the site to her.. well since the site has began her name has been hidden on the intro picture. now what i have done now is, where her name is, its now a link. its a link to a secret page that has a specail download. its nothing big, just thought i have fun with it. the downloads will change every so often, could be anything.. a concert, music video, rare song or even a picture..
HINT:her fav person in lp is mike! so look around or on mike for her name!

I HAVE

=D

secret download is: It's going downmusic video.

It;s not very hard to find once the mouse is over the picture, the mouse over makes it fair;ly obvious.

Linkin-Inside.com

lol yeah i knew it wouldnt take people long to find it!
New Update!!
I have talked to the owner, his name is Rusty, and he is linkin me to his site, i have heard he is doing a brand new layout for his site too so look forward to that. ALSO if ur remix is on my site, Rusty is also putting it on his! hope yall dont mind :) but yeah keep a look out and i hope u find the hiden link on the intro page ;)

ya i kept getting freaked out when their eyes changed colors -.-, so i didn't use the mouse, i just stared at my computer screen til i found it lol! you should blend it in better tho. like change the color, make the link only be 1 x 1, hella hard to find :D

lol i guess my mouse was on it a lil bit tho, cuz otherwise it's damn impossible to see, guess i didn't pay attentin to their eyes lol. anyways, can you please not change the download til tomorrow, cuz i don't get home from school for like 6 hours...lol

[Zero] said:
lol i guess my mouse was on it a lil bit tho, cuz otherwise it's damn impossible to see, guess i didn't pay attentin to their eyes lol. anyways, can you please not change the download til tomorrow, cuz i don't get home from school for like 6 hours...lol
I'll leave that one up but add a new one too! :) dont worry its gonan be there for awhile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back