ChesterSings.tk Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just updated the site once again and added like 6 more wallpapers, and im testing some images, to see what im talking about check the download page!
-Chestersings

yes it is html and lots of hell goes into it lol..
I just baught a webspace so get rdy for a **** load of new stuff guys.. im going all out on this i hope yall can handle this!
-Chestersings

i got my webspace today! yay! no domain yet.. but now i can host some big files.. i have alrdy usesed 200mb! camt wait to use it all up!

ChesterSings said:
yes it is html and lots of hell goes into it lol..
I just baught a webspace so get rdy for a **** load of new stuff guys.. im going all out on this i hope yall can handle this!
-Chestersings

yer i cant wait either!!!!

alright i redid all of the downloads with my new hosting! all u have to do is now click on the download and it'll bring up a new window click the OK button and BOOM its done! keep looking out for new stuff!

also added, a new section under downloads titled Other. this is will take place of the secret download page cause some people seem to have alot of problems with it, and most people r just going direct to that link and thats not working.. so yeah i'll be taking that down soon. right now i put a new concert on Other! enjoy!

some more updates

added a concert and UnderAttack on "Other" which can be found under downloads.. check it out!
PLUS stenner's new mix is on the audio page so check that out too!
-ChesterSings

New Concert

Ok got part1 and part2 of the Lake Tahoe up on the site. its a must have! tomorrow expect some files to be gone due to limit space I have. Im putting up Splitting the DNA tomorrow! its a big ass file so it'll also take 2 days to put both up.. Cd1 then Cd2
-ChesterSings

ookkkkk here is a cool update!

OK i need so ideas what to do next! im running out, you want something i'll try and get it! Im looking for instrumentals.. i dont like to trade but will if i have to i guess. no voices can be heard tho :)
but yeah throw some ideas up!

Uploaded the Splitting the DNA cd... its actually 2 full cds 20 songs each... the first cd has a mixture of rare, demos, live and what not.. and the second cd is mostly grey daze.. i know it says linkin park but who ever put this cd out missunder stood so please dont ask me anything about the 2nd cd or get pissed off bc its named wrong.. i didnt want to change it cause thats the how it is.. sorry
-Taylor

Splitting the DNA

Download Here
;)
01.Technique
02.High Voltage
03.Step Up
04.Carousel
05.And One
06.Part Of Me
07.Esaul (demo)
08.Superxero (demo)
09.Points Of Authority (demo)
10.With You (demo)
11.My December
12.Papercut (live)
13.Forgotten (live)
14. Points Of Authority (live)
15.With You (live)
16.Runaway (live)
17.And One (live)
18.In The End (live)
19.A Place For My Head
20.One Step Closer (live)
Cd2
01.Spin
02.Morei Sky
03.Wake Me
04.Starting To Fly
05.Sometimes
06.Holding You
07.Hole
08.Believe Me
09.Here, Nearby
10.She Shines
11.B12
12.What's In The Eye
13.Drag
14.Sickness
15.In Time
16.Just Like Heroin
17.The Down Syndrome
18.Anything, Anything
19.Soul Song
20.Saturation

Last edited by a moderator:
i neeed help

ok, i need ur reply for this!
what do yall want more of! concerts, music videos, more live audio concerts, a picture section or just more remixes!

just tell me what yall would like to c more of
-Taylor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back