Christian Rock

Do you like any Christian Metal bands?

• Total voters
Most of the time, you don't even know they are Christian.. I didn't know Underoath was until alittle while ago..

Thanks Stllmn8j for the sampler!

Um...Maybe someone could change the name of this thread to "Christian Rock",that way I could expand it more (plus The Almost's album came out and it is definently not metal)

I downloaded it to try it out,and it was so amazing i bought it at Target last weekend! Amazing Because It Is is just such a powerful song,especially when the chior kicks in during the end

P.S. Anyone else checket out The Chariot's new album,"The Fiancee" yet,it;s a lot different than "Everything Is Alive, Everything Is Breathing, Nothing Is Dead, and Nothing Is Bleeding" was

This thread needs a bump.....

My top 5 Christian Rock Albums:
1. Maylene And The Sons Of Disaster II
2. Underoath-Define The Great Line
3. The Almost-Southern Weather
4. Norma Jean-Redeemer
5. P.O.D.-Greatest Hits:The Atlantic Years

Has no one heard of Blindside? They're easily one of the best Christian rock bands. "Silence" is one of my favorite CD of all time.

I haven't heard any of their other CD's, so I don't know if they're good, but "Silence" is phenomenal.

best christan rock cds ever:

Dear Love: A Beautiful Discord By The Devil Wears Prada
Son, I Loved You At Your Darkest By As Cities Burn
Frail Words Collapse By As I Lay Dying
The Changing of The Times By Underoath
Shadows Are Security By As I Lay Dying

The Devil Wears Prada are amazing, the cd is so so so good =]

I agree with Victim though, most of the time I will just listen to their music and not even know they're Christians. Doesn't make a difference to me, as long as it's good, I'll appreciate it!

He Is Legend are a christian band I think and I love them!! Emery are also fantastic, I'd love to see them live and also Haste The Day!!

The ones from the list you named, I really like The Chariot, Underoath, As Cities Burn and a bit of AILD. I don't like POD though, they're a bit meh >.>

The Devil Wears Prada are amazing, the cd is so so so good =]

I agree with Victim though, most of the time I will just listen to their music and not even know they're Christians. Doesn't make a difference to me, as long as it's good, I'll appreciate it!

He Is Legend are a christian band I think and I love them!! Emery are also fantastic, I'd love to see them live and also Haste The Day!!

The ones from the list you named, I really like The Chariot, Underoath, As Cities Burn and a bit of AILD. I don't like POD though, they're a bit meh >.>

Yea,after hering The Devil Wears Prada's album,P.O.D. is bumped off the list

Back