Christianity Vs. Islam

Mohammed_Rots_In_Hell

This post is for (Ir)RationalOne: Who thinks Christianity is worse than Islam...

Jesus Christ never exercised any political power, and anytime Christian leaders have done politics it has been a disaster, a shameful stain on Christianity... definitely, the mixture of Religion and Politics is a deadly poison... (ir)RationalOne should agree with this statement...

Jesus always is telling us what he told Peter:

"Then they came up and laid hands on Jesus and seized him. And behold, one of those who were with Jesus stretched out his hand and drew his sword, and struck the slave of the high priest, and cut off his ear. Then Jesus said to him, "Put your sword back into its place; for all who take the sword will perish by the sword. Do you think that I cannot appeal to my Father, and he will at once send me more than twelve legions of angels?. But how then should the scriptures be fulfilled, that it must be so?"... "But Jesus said, "No more of this!" And he touched his ear and healed him." (Mat.26:50-54, Lk.22:51)... Love and service and prayer were the only weapons of Jesus, and love and service and prayer should always be the only weapons of a Christian.

Mohammed_Rots_In_Hell said:
Jesus Christ never exercised any political power, and anytime Christian leaders have done politics it has been a disaster, a shameful stain on Christianity... definitely, the mixture of Religion and Politics is a deadly poison... (ir)RationalOne should agree with this statement...
This is by far, those most intelligent conclusion I've seen you make.

Jesus always is telling us what he told Peter:

Um, no he's not.

"And I [Jesus] say unto you my friends, Be not afraid of them that kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do." (Luke 12:4)

"Then took they up stones to cast at him: but Jesus hid himself, and went out of the temple..." (John 8:59)

"After these things Jesus walked in Galilee: for he would not walk in Jewry, because Jews sought to kill him." (John 7:1)

A case of do as I say, not as I do!
----------

"Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I [Jesus] tell you, Nay; but rather division: For from henceforth there shall be five in one house divided, three against two, and two against three." (Luke 12:51-2)

"Think not that I [Jesus] have come to send peace on earth: I come not to send peace, but a sword." (Matthew 10:34)

"...for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword." (Matthew 26:52)

"...and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." (Luke 22:36)

And to think that these are supposed to be the sayings of one some call the prince of peace.
----------

"For I [Jesus] am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law. And a man's foes shall be they of his own household." (Matthew 10:35-6)

"If any man come unto me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple." (Luke 14:26)

"Honour thy father and thy mother..." (Matthew 19:19)

"And call no man your father upon earth..." (Mathew 23:9)

Nope. No discord here.
----------

"And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish..." (Matthew 5:29)

Who in their right mind would pluck out their eye and think that it was profitable?
----------

"Verily I [Jesus] say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things [the end of the world] be fulfilled." (Matthew 24:34, Mark 13:30, Luke 21:32)

"And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive." (Matthew 21:22)

The early followers of Jesus died waiting for the end of the world, and even today, over 1900 years later, some Christians still believe that the world is to end in their generation, and that Jesus will give them anything that they ask for in prayer.
---------

Bottom line for me is this. I have no problem that you want to believe what you want. What I do have a problem with, is your relentless vicious attacks against other religion, specifically Islam, because you find things in the Koran which you do not like.

The supreme irony here is that the religion which you identify with, is a contradictory and confusing account. The Bible shows that this Jesus fellow spoke and taught many absurd and foolish things, and often believed he was having a conversation with devils. If one will read the entire Bible, one will find tales of ignorance, murder, sexual perversions, mass insanity, idiotic laws, and even cannibalism and human sacrifice. It staggers the imagination and I for one cannot read the Bible and believe that it was written by a wise, just, and loving god.

Christians have found biblical scriptures telling them to burn people at the stake, to justify slavery, to oppress and persecute others, and to kill and commit war in the name of their god.

The scary thing to me is that unfortunately, there are some even today who would have us return to the teachings and laws found in the Bible.

So, go be at peace with yourself and your religion, and let others alone with theirs, but please, if you examine objectively and closely, your own religion, you can clearly see it's faults, evils, and shortcommings as easily as you see them in Islam.

I like the way that you continue to call me names. Cute.

RationalOne said:
This is by far, those most intelligent conclusion I've seen you make.
Ok...

RationalOne said:
Um, no he's not.

"And I [Jesus] say unto you my friends, Be not afraid of them that kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do." (Luke 12:4)

"Then took they up stones to cast at him: but Jesus hid himself, and went out of the temple..." (John 8:59)

"After these things Jesus walked in Galilee: for he would not walk in Jewry, because Jews sought to kill him." (John 7:1)
If you knew the story, It was not his time... when It was his time:

John 19
9 And went again into the judgment hall, and saith unto Jesus, Whence art thou? But Jesus gave him no answer.
10 Then saith Pilate unto him, Speakest thou not unto me? knowest thou not that I have power to crucify thee, and have power to release thee?
11 Jesus answered, Thou couldest have no power at all against me, except it were given thee from above: therefore he that delivered me unto thee hath the greater sin.

RationalOne said:
"Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I [Jesus] tell you, Nay; but rather division: For from henceforth there shall be five in one house divided, three against two, and two against three." (Luke 12:51-2)
Taken out of context::: Here is the entire sermon
Matthew 10
16 Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.
17 But beware of men: for they will deliver you up to the councils, and they will scourge you in their synagogues;
18 And ye shall be brought before governors and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them and the Gentiles.
19 But when they deliver you up, take no thought how or what ye shall speak: for it shall be given you in that same hour what ye shall speak.
20 For it is not ye that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which speaketh in you.
21 And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death.
22 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.
23 But when they persecute you in this city, flee ye into another: for verily I say unto you, Ye shall not have gone over the cities of Israel, till the Son of man be come.
24 The disciple is not above his master, nor the servant above his lord.
25 It is enough for the disciple that he be as his master, and the servant as his lord. If they have called the master of the house Beelzebub, how much more shall they call them of his household?
26 Fear them not therefore: for there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; and hid, that shall not be known.
27 What I tell you in darkness, that speak ye in light: and what ye hear in the ear, that preach ye upon the housetops.
28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.
29 Are not two sparrows sold for a farthing? and one of them shall not fall on the ground without your Father.
30 But the very hairs of your head are all numbered.
31 Fear ye not therefore, ye are of more value than many sparrows.
32 Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.
33 But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.
34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.
37 He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.
38 And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me.
39 He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it.
40 He that receiveth you receiveth me, and he that receiveth me receiveth him that sent me.
41 He that receiveth a prophet in the name of a prophet shall receive a prophet's reward; and he that receiveth a righteous man in the name of a righteous man shall receive a righteous man's reward.
42 And whosoever shall give to drink unto one of these little ones a cup of cold water only in the name of a disciple, verily I say unto you, he shall in no wise lose his reward.

"Think not that I [Jesus] have come to send peace on earth: I come not to send peace, but a sword." (Matthew 10:34)
Same as above, speaking on being turned over to magistrates by family members for their testimonies.

"If any man come unto me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple." (Luke 14:26)

"Honour thy father and thy mother..." (Matthew 19:19)

"And call no man your father upon earth..." (Mathew 23:9)

Nope. No discord here.
I see none...

"And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish..." (Matthew 5:29)
Finish the sentence...

29 And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.

"Verily I [Jesus] say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things [the end of the world] be fulfilled." (Matthew 24:34, Mark 13:30, Luke 21:32)

"And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive." (Matthew 21:22)

The early followers of Jesus died waiting for the end of the world, and even today, over 1900 years later, some Christians still believe that the world is to end in their generation, and that Jesus will give them anything that they ask for in prayer.
What's your point?

Bottom line for me is this. I have no problem that you want to believe what you want. What I do have a problem with, is your relentless vicious attacks against other religion, specifically Islam, because you find things in the Koran which you do not like.
So what do you want?

The supreme irony here is that the religion which you identify with, is a contradictory and confusing account. The Bible shows that this Jesus fellow spoke and taught many absurd and foolish things, and often believed he was having a conversation with devils. If one will read the entire Bible, one will find tales of ignorance, murder, sexual perversions, mass insanity, idiotic laws, and even cannibalism and human sacrifice. It staggers the imagination and I for one cannot read the Bible and believe that it was written by a wise, just, and loving god.
Maybe you should read more and pontificate less.

Christians have found biblical scriptures telling them to burn people at the stake, to justify slavery, to oppress and persecute others, and to kill and commit war in the name of their god.
I haven't.

The scary thing to me is that unfortunately, there are some even today who would have us return to the teachings and laws found in the Bible.

So, go be at peace with yourself and your religion, and let others alone with theirs, but please, if you examine objectively and closely, your own religion, you can clearly see it's faults, evils, and shortcommings as easily as you see them in Islam.
What faults can I clearly see? That you take verses way out of context and try to make some useless point... one of the verses you didn't even finish.

I like the way that you continue to call me names. Cute.
I like the way you told me your a cardiologist... cute.

"...for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword." (Matthew 26:52)
This should be my argument. He who lives by the sword will perish by the sword... this passage has been used throghout history in Christendom to advocate Peace

"...and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." (Luke 22:36)
Here is the whole story:
Luke 22
1 Now the feast of unleavened bread drew nigh, which is called the Passover.
2 And the chief priests and scribes sought how they might kill him; for they feared the people.
3 Then entered Satan into Judas surnamed Iscariot, being of the number of the twelve.
4 And he went his way, and communed with the chief priests and captains, how he might betray him unto them.
5 And they were glad, and covenanted to give him money.
6 And he promised, and sought opportunity to betray him unto them in the absence of the multitude.
7 Then came the day of unleavened bread, when the passover must be killed.
8 And he sent Peter and John, saying, Go and prepare us the passover, that we may eat.
9 And they said unto him, Where wilt thou that we prepare?
10 And he said unto them, Behold, when ye are entered into the city, there shall a man meet you, bearing a pitcher of water; follow him into the house where he entereth in.
11 And ye shall say unto the goodman of the house, The Master saith unto thee, Where is the guestchamber, where I shall eat the passover with my disciples?
12 And he shall shew you a large upper room furnished: there make ready.
13 And they went, and found as he had said unto them: and they made ready the passover.
14 And when the hour was come, he sat down, and the twelve apostles with him.
15 And he said unto them, With desire I have desired to eat this passover with you before I suffer:
16 For I say unto you, I will not any more eat thereof, until it be fulfilled in the kingdom of God.
17 And he took the cup, and gave thanks, and said, Take this, and divide it among yourselves:
18 For I say unto you, I will not drink of the fruit of the vine, until the kingdom of God shall come.
19 And he took bread, and gave thanks, and brake it, and gave unto them, saying, This is my body which is given for you: this do in remembrance of me.
20 Likewise also the cup after supper, saying, This cup is the new testament in my blood, which is shed for you.
21 But, behold, the hand of him that betrayeth me is with me on the table.
22 And truly the Son of man goeth, as it was determined: but woe unto that man by whom he is betrayed!
23 And they began to enquire among themselves, which of them it was that should do this thing.
24 And there was also a strife among them, which of them should be accounted the greatest.
25 And he said unto them, The kings of the Gentiles exercise lordship over them; and they that exercise authority upon them are called benefactors.
26 But ye shall not be so: but he that is greatest among you, let him be as the younger; and he that is chief, as he that doth serve.
27 For whether is greater, he that sitteth at meat, or he that serveth? is not he that sitteth at meat? but I am among you as he that serveth.
28 Ye are they which have continued with me in my temptations.
29 And I appoint unto you a kingdom, as my Father hath appointed unto me;
30 That ye may eat and drink at my table in my kingdom, and sit on thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel.
31 And the Lord said, Simon, Simon, behold, Satan hath desired to have you, that he may sift you as wheat:
32 But I have prayed for thee, that thy faith fail not: and when thou art converted, strengthen thy brethren.
33 And he said unto him, Lord, I am ready to go with thee, both into prison, and to death.
34 And he said, I tell thee, Peter, the **** shall not crow this day, before that thou shalt thrice deny that thou knowest me.
35 And he said unto them, When I sent you without purse, and scrip, and shoes, lacked ye any thing? And they said, Nothing.
36 Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.
37 For I say unto you, that this that is written must yet be accomplished in me, And he was reckoned among the transgressors: for the things concerning me have an end.
38 And they said, Lord, behold, here are two swords. And he said unto them, It is enough.
39 And he came out, and went, as he was wont, to the mount of Olives; and his disciples also followed him.
40 And when he was at the place, he said unto them, Pray that ye enter not into temptation.
41 And he was withdrawn from them about a stone's cast, and kneeled down, and prayed,
42 Saying, Father, if thou be willing, remove this cup from me: nevertheless not my will, but thine, be done.
43 And there appeared an angel unto him from heaven, strengthening him.
44 And being in an agony he prayed more earnestly: and his sweat was as it were great drops of blood falling down to the ground.
45 And when he rose up from prayer, and was come to his disciples, he found them sleeping for sorrow,
46 And said unto them, Why sleep ye? rise and pray, lest ye enter into temptation.
47 And while he yet spake, behold a multitude, and he that was called Judas, one of the twelve, went before them, and drew near unto Jesus to kiss him.
48 But Jesus said unto him, Judas, betrayest thou the Son of man with a kiss?
49 When they which were about him saw what would follow, they said unto him, Lord, shall we smite with the sword?
50 And one of them smote the servant of the high priest, and cut off his right ear.
51 And Jesus answered and said, Suffer ye thus far. And he touched his ear, and healed him.
52 Then Jesus said unto the chief priests, and captains of the temple, and the elders, which were come to him, Be ye come out, as against a thief, with swords and staves?
53 When I was daily with you in the temple, ye stretched forth no hands against me: but this is your hour, and the power of darkness.
54 Then took they him, and led him, and brought him into the high priest's house. And Peter followed afar off.
55 And when they had kindled a fire in the midst of the hall, and were set down together, Peter sat down among them.
56 But a certain maid beheld him as he sat by the fire, and earnestly looked upon him, and said, This man was also with him.
57 And he denied him, saying, Woman, I know him not.
58 And after a little while another saw him, and said, Thou art also of them. And Peter said, Man, I am not.
59 And about the space of one hour after another confidently affirmed, saying, Of a truth this fellow also was with him: for he is a Galilaean.
60 And Peter said, Man, I know not what thou sayest. And immediately, while he yet spake, the **** crew.
61 And the Lord turned, and looked upon Peter. And Peter remembered the word of the Lord, how he had said unto him, Before the **** crow, thou shalt deny me thrice.
62 And Peter went out, and wept bitterly.
63 And the men that held Jesus mocked him, and smote him.
64 And when they had blindfolded him, they struck him on the face, and asked him, saying, Prophesy, who is it that smote thee?
65 And many other things blasphemously spake they against him.
66 And as soon as it was day, the elders of the people and the chief priests and the scribes came together, and led him into their council, saying,
67 Art thou the Christ? tell us. And he said unto them, If I tell you, ye will not believe:
68 And if I also ask you, ye will not answer me, nor let me go.
69 Hereafter shall the Son of man sit on the right hand of the power of God.
70 Then said they all, Art thou then the Son of God? And he said unto them, Ye say that I am.
71 And they said, What need we any further witness? for we ourselves have heard of his own mouth

Ok...If you knew the story, It was not his time... when It was his time:
That makes a lot of sense.

Taken out of context::: Here is the entire sermon
Matthew 10
Actually, you missed reading again. The passage quoted is (Luke 12:51-2) and is clearly stated as such.

Same as above, speaking on being turned over to magistrates by family members for their testimonies.

Boy that's a giant leap. Right.

I see none...
Why does this not surprise me?

Finish the sentence...

29 And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.
Oh yes, that clarifies it completely. Not. This is one of the dumbest statements attributed to Jesus. Rip out your eye. Yeah, right.

What's your point?
That you don't think things through, and spew hate about Islam.

So what do you want?
For you to read carefully, think things through, and show you how vile and/or incorrect your comments are.

Maybe you should read more and pontificate less.
I read a great deal, and if you call defending myself and others from your hate filled diatribes, then so be it.

What faults can I clearly see? That you take verses way out of context and try to make some useless point... one of the verses you didn't even finish.
Oh yes, that small edit changed the meaning completely? No. Didn't change it a bit. Ripping out one's eye is lunacy. Period.

I like the way you told me your a cardiologist... cute.
You certainly get the lowest score for reading comprehension. You said I must be a Psychologist. I never told you I was a Cardiologist. I'm a M.D., a Cardiac Surgeon, specifically a Pediatric Cardiac Surgeon.

I suppose you have a problem with that too?

RationalOne said:
That makes a lot of sense.
Thank you.

Actually, you missed reading again. The passage quoted is (Luke 12:51-2) and is clearly stated as such.
Same story, different book.

Boy that's a giant leap. Right.
It was clear, if you could read.

Why does this not surprise me?
You tell me...

Oh yes, that clarifies it completely. Not. This is one of the dumbest statements attributed to Jesus. Rip out your eye. Yeah, right.
The passage clearly states that plucking out your eye is better than going to hell. Kinda like heart surgery... It is better to have your chest cracked open by an incompetent deitist than to lie dead in the morgue.

That you don't think things through, and spew hate about Islam.
You mean to say, You don't think things through to my way of liberal thinking, and spew out hate about Islam.

For you to read carefully, think things through, and show you how vile and/or incorrect your comments are.
Ok, I actually appreciate this comment. It shows compassion and good judgement... Thank you.

I read a great deal, and if you call defending myself and others from your hate filled diatribes, then so be it.
You obviously didn't read the biblical verses that I posted.

Oh yes, that small edit changed the meaning completely? No. Didn't change it a bit. Ripping out one's eye is lunacy. Period.
Cracking open a childs chest... lunacy. Period

You certainly get the lowest score for reading comprehension. You said I must be a Psychologist. I never told you I was a Cardiologist. I'm a M.D., a Cardiac Surgeon, specifically a Pediatric Cardiac Surgeon.
Who gets the lowest score for reading comprehension now? Again, you can't follow simple context.

I suppose you have a problem with that too?
No. It's a quite admirable occupation. It's just the way you state things, they ring of egotitism and self-absorption. Like your better than everyone else.

No. It's a quite admirable occupation. It's just the way you state things, they ring of egotitism and self-absorption. Like your better than everyone else.
Oh boy. Okay, last and final post from me to you.

1. I do not hate you nor have I said I do. I dislike your verbal assaults and lopsided mockery.

2. I am no better than anyone else. I do not believe my ethics, morals, viewpoints, or occupation to be superior or inferior to anyone else. I belive in live and let live.

3. Although you refer to me as "an incompetent deitist" with regard to my professional skills, I don't fault you. You're angry and will lash out at whatever you feel will "hurt" me.

I concede. We agree to disagree.

I would like to point out something of a personal nature though.

I invested the majority of my life to education and learning. I spent countless thousands of hours obtaining my degrees. I worked so many days in a row, 24 hours a day, for virtually no pay, in order to obtain my speciality training, that it's all like a blur. I virtually lived in a hospital. I am board certified, FACS.

Now, I spend a good portion of my year, to fly out of the country at my expense to perform pro bono surgery on needy children because they are human beings in need. I also do lots of pro bono work here in this country. I have never sent a single patient to a collection agency, ever. I just cannot do that.

You are so quick to call me incompetent and you know nothing about me. I've maintained myself for numerous dialogs with you here, but now this time you've gone to far.

I face desperate parents who look me in the eye almost daily, and I tell them that I will do my very best for their child, and that is what I do. My very best.

I used my "incompetent" self, and helped tiny human beings LIVE today. I didn't ask their families their religion, ethnicity, politics, social status, or bedroom habits. All of those things are personal and have no weight in my eyes.

Just what the hell did you do today to better your fellow man or mankind? ... Flame some muslims? Tell someone their faith is a piece of ****? Send some " Satan is ****ing your false prophet, Mohammed in the ass right now, (may a piece of **** be upon him)" messages onto the internet? You have a lot to be proud of yourself for. Pat yourself on the back, you've earned it. :confused:

RationalOne said:
3. Although you refer to me as "an incompetent deitist" with regard to my professional skills, I don't fault you. You're angry and will lash out at whatever you feel will "hurt" me.
Is your profession Deitism? or was it "Pediatric Cardiac Surgeon"? If it is the Deitist, then yes, you are incompetent. If it is the surgeon then I don't know... You really in trully have about a third graders level of reading comprehension and have the f^%$ing gaul to pass judgement on my reading comprehension.

Just what the hell did you do today to better your fellow man or mankind? ... Flame some muslims? Tell someone their faith is a piece of ****? Send some " Satan is ****ing your false prophet, Mohammed in the ass right now, (may a piece of **** be upon him)" messages onto the internet? You have a lot to be proud of yourself for. Pat yourself on the back, you've earned it. :confused:
You state this like you know what I do... And you exhonerate yourself even more so... Not only now do you have superior intellect and a superior occupation, now you are a superior humanitarian.

You, Oh Great and Wise RationalOne, are without a doubt the biggest braggart and blowhardI have come across in a looooong time.

MRIH,

Enough is enough.

You are quite simply, no different than the cowards who hide under white hoods preaching hatered of non-whites, the Kosovo ethnic "cleansers", goose-stepping Nazis of past with their hatred, destruction, and murder of anything they wern't, and any other two bit loudmouth spewing his filth at some clandestine metting of the "We Hate" crowd, dumb enough to listen to him. You are a fool, and an indignant one at that.

You cannot make a rational argument to support your ridiculousness, and quite frankly, you cannot put a logical and cohesive thought down to paper. Your only mental ammunition is slurs, cusswords, and profanity.

So here's something on your level you'll understand.

You're a jerk. You hate everybody who's different from your religion. You're a christian religious zealot scum who thinks he's holier than a non-christian, and you believe that you somehow claim an exclusive ownership to God, and I loathe your kind. You make me and any reasonable minded person, want to puke. It is unfortunate that in our free society which I very dearly love, filth like you raises your ugly head and your vile voice much too often, and to my never-ending amazement, you actually believe the disgusting things you say. Go take your hate preaching into the streets and see how far you get.

Now more than ever, I'm absolutely positive that you are a certifiable sociopath.

RationalOne said:
Enough is enough.
Then why do you keep posting? Your previous post states that it was your last... You don't even follow your own directions and you expect me to listen to you?... Idiot

You are quite simply, no different than the cowards who hide under white hoods preaching hatered of non-whites, the Kosovo ethnic "cleansers", goose-stepping Nazis of past with their hatred, destruction, and murder of anything they wern't, and any other two bit loudmouth spewing his filth at some clandestine metting of the "We Hate" crowd, dumb enough to listen to him. You are a fool, and an indignant one at that.
You wanna say that to my face? ... Coward.

You cannot make a rational argument to support your ridiculousness, and quite frankly, you cannot put a logical and cohesive thought down to paper. Your only mental ammunition is slurs, cusswords, and profanity.
You are the one with no rational argument, let's see. Nazi propoganda prooves the vatican put Hitler in power just to persecute the jews? Religion is evil but Islam is good? and the great doozy of em all... Christianity is evil because it built temples on tree stumps... get a grip, moron.

So here's something on your level you'll understand.
You could not possibly ascend to my level... Stupid.

You're a jerk. You hate everybody who's different from your religion.
I don't hate anybody, no even you, Jerk.

You're a christian religious zealot scum who thinks he's holier than a non-christian, and you believe that you somehow claim an exclusive ownership to God, and I loathe your kind.
You don't know what religion I am. Your loathing of me really hurts ...sob... : So tell me, Oh great and wise one. What gives you the right to hate me and I don't have the right to hate Islam? ... Hypocrite!

You make me and any reasonable minded person, want to puke.
So I did make an impact... that is good.

It is unfortunate that in our free society which I very dearly love, filth like you raises your ugly head and your vile voice much too often, and to my never-ending amazement, you actually believe the disgusting things you say.
Pass a law to stop me... It's your kind who wants to suppress free speach, not mine... hypocrite.

Go take your hate preaching into the streets and see how far you get.
Everyone who knows me, knows I can't stand Islam... I'm about to start despising Deitism as well.

Now more than ever, I'm absolutely positive that you are a certifiable sociopath.
Not only are you unqualified to pass any kind of judgement on me, my character, or my morals/ethics... I doubt seriously your an MD. You'd have to be able to read and comprehend text books in a medical school. You can't read or comprehend anything I've said

RationalOne said:
So lets see what you're saying:

1) Christianity is bad because some Christians have found biblical scriptures to justify killing, slavery, oppression and war.
2) Islam is good because they never, ever find koranic scriptures to justify killing, slavery, oppression and war.

So lets see what you're saying:

1) Christianity is bad because some Christians have found biblical scriptures to justify killing, slavery, oppression and war.

2) Islam is good because they never, ever find koranic scriptures to justify killing, slavery, oppression and war.

Answers to:

1. Yes. I said several times, of which you cannot possibly remember, that I believe all religion to be evil, self serving, and manipulative.

2. No. Once again, I believe all religion to be evil, self serving, and manipulative.

What I find more evil is your messages of hate. What makes you different than the Muslims crying out their jihad and hate? Nothing. In one sentence, you state that you don't hate the individuals who are muslim, and in the next, you say they are better off dead and to fry them.

You are a sick individual.

Go away you pathetic loser. You're so ridiculous, I cannot help but laugh at you.

RationalOne said:
Answers to:

1. Yes. I said several times, of which you cannot possibly remember, that I believe all religion to be evil, self serving, and manipulative.

2. No. Once again, I believe all religion to be evil, self serving, and manipulative.
You have attacked Christianity viciously with impunity. You state absoultely nothing about Islam. Your lack of commentary about Islam along with your volumes of anti Christian rhetoric speaks loud and clear that you despise Christians while being quite fond of Islam.

What I find more evil is your messages of hate. What makes you different than the Muslims crying out their jihad and hate? Nothing. In one sentence, you state that you don't hate the individuals who are muslim, and in the next, you say they are better off dead and to fry them.
Did not many Germans have to die to free the world of Naziism? I don't hate Germans but i do hate Nazis. You really do have trouble thinking outside your small little box.

You are a sick individual.

Go away you pathetic loser. You're so ridiculous, I cannot help but laugh at you.
Why do you feel justified in name calling when you criticise me for name calling? It's called Hypocrisy.
a little etomology: Hypo = Under, Critos = Judgment; You are under the same judgment you judge others.

Rot_in_hell_American_scum said:
does rational even come from a religion? mrih are you a christan?
rationalone calls himself a "Deitist" I'm not sure exactly what religion that is, but I think it has something to do with "Whatever religion you are, God will accept you". BTW rationalone was a very intelligent liberal (oxymoron???) and I really miss our debates, I wish he'd return.

Yes, I'm a Christian.

rationalone calls himself a "Deitist" I'm not sure exactly what religion that is, but I think it has something to do with "Whatever religion you are, God will accept you". BTW rationalone was a very intelligent liberal (oxymoron???) and I really miss our debates, I wish he'd return.

Yes, I'm a Christian.

Hmm...

A Deitist is a person who believes in the existence of a God, but believes that no man truly knows for certain the details of the existence of said God.

Basically, they are like any other religious person, except they don't subscribe to any specific "Rule Book" as it were. i.e. Bible, Koran, etc.

Yes, I'm a Christian.

Hmm...

People use this phrase so casually these days, I'm curious as to what you mean by it.

No offense intended but Christianity fascinates me because it is unbelievably fractioned into differing sects, each claiming to be the "truth", and calling the other versions of Christianity various colorful metaphors. Very amusing to an outsider like me.

Also, can I ask a personal question with no malicious intent of judgments intended but rather as a pure curiosity?

As a Christian, have you read the entire Bible, sequentially and in its entirety cover to cover?

If not, why not?

Cogito Ergo Sum said:
A Deitist is a person who believes in the existence of a God, but believes that no man truly knows for certain the details of the existence of said God.

That sounds pretty much like agnostizism! I don't know if its the same as being a deitist, but what you described was surely agnostic!

Oppenheimer said:
That sounds pretty much like agnostizism! I don't know if its the same as being a deitist, but what you described was surely agnostic!

Hmm...

Dictionary usage is a lost art...

agnostic:

- a person who believes that, at our present level of knowledge, we cannot know whether or not a God exists.

- officially supporting neither one side nor the other. Usually refers to someone who believes people cannot know whether God exists or not.

A Dietist believes that there is a God but also believes that the true revelation of this God to one sect of mankind is non-existent and unimportant.

Back