• They are hot!

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • She's such a whore

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • I don't like them at all

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I like the photos, and Christina Aguilera is one of my favorite singers, usually when it comes to celebrities I pay more attention to their voices and words of the songs. And she can sing her butt off, in my opinion. I mean she has her own style, and we have ours.

ImTheOneThatFalls said:
*smacks jeezy* AH my eyes. There are young impressionable children on this board. Careful what you post.

Sorry if I offended somebody with that... :rolleyes:

WHAT was she doing with that PRS Guitar?! Very scary.

But some things are better kept private. It makes it all the more special and sacred to the one you do decide to share it with. After that, what have you got left for yourself? That's just my opinion...

She's such a whore....
AND I LOVE IT! Though she does look bad in that one where she's bending over i like the fact that she's atleast TRYING to make a statement. Of course she's doing it to get press but why not? it's her life. Don't get me wrong, i'm not saying this because i'm a guy. I'm just saying that she's... entertaining herself by doing stuff like this. Go her. i love that whore.

I think it's a shame how she has changed. She used to be a nice attractive girl but now she is just plain slutty. I think the 'dirty' song proved that. Although she is a very good singer she has let image take over. I am sorry if anyone disagrees but that is my opinion.

I think she looks alright on these pics...at least she is not that bitchy on there...she had some pix that were more nasty and "Dirrty"...I think she will never completly stop showing her body and making promotion with it....as long as she feels alright with it, it's cool with me...

Back