Clearing up the GenForo BS

GF Admin said:
Translated that means your a talking *****. Best go play with someone that does not have the resources, ability and mean streak to turn your wise-ass inside out. This isn't your topic, and this isnt a subject we are joking about. How about you move along while we conduct business.

Yes sir! ~ eddo in all seriousness to OVERFIEND on the last shoutbox post I saw on GF before OVERFIEND banned my ass.

I don't play the bodily injury threat game.. nice knowing ya, or not.

GF Admin said:
Translated that means your a talking *****. Best go play with someone that does not have the resources, ability and mean streak to turn your wise-ass inside out. This isn't your topic, and this isnt a subject we are joking about. How about you move along while we conduct business.

Hows about you keep your "business" strictly limited to a PM so the rest of us don't have to read your ed up tripe?

Your presence here is most unwelcome. Good luck gathering together the $3.50 needed to launch your piece O shat website. Might I suggest selling oranges on the street corner to make the extra coin. Perhaps doing so while exposing your portly belly so as to attract the real source of monetary gain, a wealthy businessmen looking for a hand job while the scent of citrus lofts in the air.

To say that you're a joke would insinuate that somehow I am amused by your suffering of the little man big mouth syndrome.

To whom it may concern...

I signed up for karate lessons today and stole a phonebook from the library....

Anybody know where I can get a mean streak?

Nick, as far as my expanded knowledge of GF is concerned, I can only describe that as the ability to understand the software more then what any of the other moderators were able to, which enabled me to expand on the concept I envisioned for the site with a greater understanding of what could potentially be accomplished. That doesn't make me a leader or a key figure in how a site evolves, it makes me a founding concept provider, the evolution of the site should be up to the new owner, you don't need my participation for that. Bob owned the site, I moderated it, Moderating doesn't mean diddly no matter how much effort or lack of effort I put into it. The site was Bob's baby, I have no personal stock in it, and no rights of negotiation. Don't try to make it seem otherwise. I have more respect for you then that.

Back