Coffee Barista

Red_Symbiote

I read somewhere that Chester Bennington used to be a Coffee Barista before he went big with LP. I'm currently a Barista and am just curious if anyone knows what coffee house he used to work at? I know its a tough question but just thought I'd ask. Thanks

^^Yeah Grey Daze and before that it was some other band I forgot the name though. They did a song called "painted pictures" Oh sean dowell and his friends was the band name.

Ya, I thought so. If you look up any website that has facts about Chester most of them meantion that he used to be a coffee barista. Unless all those sites are getting their information from some false rumours, which isn't very likely. He probably worked for some smaller coffee shop in Arizona at some point. Hopefully it wasnt for the evil empire (aka Starbucks.) ;)

pushingmeaway14: Correct me if I'm wrong here, but he was probably in and out of bands when he was younger and at some point had a job at a coffee shop. Eventually he went on to Grey Daze, and then tried out to get into the band Linkin Park (which wasn't actually called Linkin Park yet). The current Linkin Park members took Chester over the other singers cuz he is the freakin pimp and the rest is history.

yeah...when he was recording ht w/the rest of the guys, he had to work in a coffee shop to earn money....idk where he would've worked though....starbucks maybe???

Back