Coheed & Cambria

risKeh

I dunno if many of you know them, but if you do its likely its from the warped tour. But this band has really grown on me, i know have both their albums and my 2 favourtie songs are Devil in jersey City and A Favour House Atlantic.

I rate this band 9/10

What do other think if y ou have heard them? i will upload 1 song if i know the website.

They are very strange...I'm still not sure if they intrigue me or annoy me. I'll decide later.

I know this is an old thread, but I just recently got into Coheed and Cambria. They are so amazing! I agree with what Twi said, Claudio has a weird but addictive voice. Its unique, which is what I like about them. The Suffering is one of my favourite songs. These guys kick ass.

Their music is good, but the singers voice, honestly, annoys me. If they had a different guy, I'm sure I'd listen to them a lot; but in this case... not really. They're a very good band, but with weird annoying vocals :p

I decided. I really don't like them.
After listening to a couple albums, I have decided, even though they claim they are progressive and that thier work is some huge story, that for the most part thier songs are all filled with some of the most annoying high-pitched drivel you can find in a music store.
The whole act just bugs me, on every level. Just the other day I was watching the video for "The Suffering" and I truly noticed how awful the music was...just the same bland riffs over and over and then cue the quarter notes on the piano - typical hackjob of Jim Stienmen-esque operatics.

If you are looking for some good concept albums//prog rock groups, there are plenty of better ones out there than this.

Back