*Collision Course*

LPpinkfreak821

ok.. Numb/Encore was a GREAT SONG.. if they put LP like in the beginning.. or at least traded off like Jayz then LP then Jayz then LP agian..
BUT... Dirt off your shoulders/Lyin from you... wasn't that good.. i didn't like it that much.. i mean the beginning where *Mike* and *Chester were singin that was great.. i luv that.. but with all that thrown intogether was just crappy... i mean don't get me wrong im a big fan of LP and Jayz but it just doesn't sound right.. ya know!?... ne who.. if LP decides to do it.. it must be a great idea.. what ever that means.. so i guess im all for it.. it just doesn't sound right for some reason... ne who i will stop typin now.. bye

Mike: One day im gonna sprout wings out of my a** and fly around the world
Chester: Sounds fun can i join!?

*luv always Krista*

I actually like the idea of LP and Jay-Z going together. In my opinion it sounds great. But in like big pimpin/papercut I wish LP was more in it.

spike91232004 said:
I actually like the idea of LP and Jay-Z going together. In my opinion it sounds great. But in like big pimpin/papercut I wish LP was more in it.

Hahah...not like me :

i wish there's "Crazy in Love/It's Going Down" in the album :D ,it will be great if both song's mix together but...the album was already released ! :(

sorry 4 my bad english..i'm Indonesian :p

linkinmadlivvi said:
i agree LPpinkfreak821 he has killed clasic LP songs

You mean mike shinoda?

He was the one that produced all of the tracks after all so dont say that Jay-Z ruined it. He actually had little say in what the tracks contained.

I like new album..I think 'Dirt off your shoulder' is a great combine maybe it is just because lying from you..It was one of my favorites..

Well....I like CC but I think it made Chester feel left out cause he didn't have many parts. lol But ummm I really didn't like Jigga What/Faint and Izzo/In the End. And yeah, it kinda messes up some of the songs but others sound really cool. oh well. I'm still glad I got it.:D

The dvd was sweet. I laughed my ass off in the beginning when chester messed that verse up and yelled '****ER!!!' lol that was fricken hilarious.

The DVD is great Chester was just funny, he is an angry white dude with no soul and then he tried soulful chaz =D. And when he went 'you guys got a starbucks!, I orderd a farpachino wheres my ****in frapachino.

Hmm..in the beginning i didn't like the fact that LP and Jay-z would be working together for an album.. But I've got the album now, and.. I like it! :thumbsup: And I agree with ya'll, the dvd is sooo cute!! ^^

i just got it and it`s...COOL...!!!It`s very very very VERY cool.......I love it..I love the songs-big pumpin/papercut is very cool!!!!!!!

Liz said:
Hmm..in the beginning i didn't like the fact that LP and Jay-z would be working together for an album.. But I've got the album now, and.. I like it! :thumbsup: And I agree with ya'll, the dvd is sooo cute!! ^^

hey, dont be sad :D
in the beginning i dont like it, too!!!
but some of the new songs, of them, are very cool! :) :D
do you agree with me???

Wrong Again....

DUDES (& LADIES) JAY Z GAVE THAT TRACK THE ULTIMATE REALITY....HE MADE THAT TRACK MORE ACCESSABLE TO THE GHETTO PUBLIC; GIVING IT A MORE ROUNDED OFF TYPE OF RESPECT (FROM AROUND THE WAY)........ I GIVE 2 :thumbsup: :thumbsup: UP.....NICE WORK JIGGA

like collision course was goin good until that song came along but i'm like for numb/encore cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool!!! :eek:
:cool:
really man that song was just too good

i think linkin park and jay-z sound awesome together. i love rap (some kinds of rap at least :D) so i love the songs from this cd. numb/encore and dirt off your shoulder/lying from you are possibly my favorite songs. they didn't do that well w/ lp's songs In the End and Papercut but they did really well on 99 Problems/Points of Authority/One Step Closer and Jigga What/Faint. If they had as many songs as regular cds i think it would be the best lp cd. only problem is my parents wouldn't let me get that cd :( they wouldnt even let me get the edited version :(

I ORDERED A FRUPPICHINO, WHERES MY FU***N FRUPPICHINO

Back