*Collision Course*

I think LP and Jay-Z did an awesome job on Collision Course. I love all of the songs on the CD but I have to say I like Numb/Encore and Dirt Off Your Shoulder/Lying From You the best! Now, all of them worked really hard on making the album happen. If you don't like it, that's your opinion but to a lot of us...it's awesome! So, just enjoy something else then.

Sucky as Hell, exceot for Numb/Encore

I hated Collision Course, it sounded way too squashed up and mashed up, and sounded like very little thought went into most songs.

Also, there was way too Much Jay Z and not enough LP in all the songs.

The only song i enjoyed on the album was Numb/Encore, it seems like the only song a little bit of thought was put into.

Chris_Rhodan said:
I hated Collision Course, it sounded way too squashed up and mashed up, and sounded like very little thought went into most songs.

Also, there was way too Much Jay Z and not enough LP in all the songs.

The only song i enjoyed on the album was Numb/Encore, it seems like the only song a little bit of thought was put into.

i agree with you..i don't like any song (i'm sorry)..with numb/encore i'd only listen to the few woords of chester " what the hell are you waithing for" and the piece of numb..

Hm....... let me see..it's ok ( not great,but not soo bad).
Live show rocks,guys really worked hard and i know how to respect that.
Best songs are: Izzo/In the end ( i like ''bitch'' part) also Mike did amzing job in points of authority/99 problems/one step closer

th3ory said:
The dvd was sweet. I laughed my ass off in the beginning when chester messed that verse up and yelled '****ER!!!' lol that was fricken hilarious.

Yea at first I thought he just did it just to show he was an angry white guy but then after watching it a few times I noticed how he screwed up.

Now see, when I first heard LP and Jay-Z were hooking up, I didnt think it would be good even though I like both of them. I go to this youth group every wednesday and me and my friends Julie and Tyler are huge fans of LP. Tyler bought the cd with him and me and Julie were listening to it. Most of the parts we listened to was the little misrecorded lines and some of the beginnings and I was like "I gotta get this". About a few weeks later, I went to the mall with my friend and I decided to get it at FYE. Unfortunatly, it was 20 bucks and I had 10 but my friend gave me extra money to get it. So when I got home, I put it in and thought it was awesome! Each song had like their own unqiue part that I really liked. I wouldnt say that "so-so" sucked cuz maybe one part did but there was another part that didnt.

My opinion on collision course:

I think there was too much Jay-Z, not enough LP. Well not enough LP lyrics. There was a lot of the music tho. Collision course is the worst album cuz Jay-Z is in it (not that i have anything against him.) It really gets u pumped tho I listen to it when I play need for speed underground 2...lol Oh yeah and the DVD is funny! Chester's a riot

Collision Course is awesome! I don't really like Izzo/In the end. It does go a bit slow for me too! lol! I really like Numb/Encore and Dirt of your shoulder/Lying from you.Though i don't like the last song. 99 problems/ Points of Autorithy ect.. It has to much profanity in it. so that spoilt the album a bit for me. though the rest of the songs sound awsome i simply love the album

i dont really like collision course ... but linkin park try'd somthing new i thought that was kewl so i buit the cd too give my support

(but i listen too it its not that bad i just like linkin park alone better )

Back