Collision Course

Are you agree with the fact that Linkin Park has collaborate with Jay-z

• Yes,

Votes: 24 68.6%
  • no

Votes: 11 31.4%

• Total voters

Spike Jr.

I think it's a good thing this collaboration that Linkin Park has make to produce a album with mix up songs, you know. I happy to know Linkin Park could collaborate with rappers Like Jay-z and it's could be possible that Linkin Park collaborate with someone else maybe not make a album,but make 2 or 3 songs with another artist. I less appreciate on Collision Course that the fact the album contient only 6 songs, but for the rest it's a excellent album, you know. They had put a lot of efforts on this album for the fans...

I answered yes because i hope Jay-Z collaborated with Linkin Park on Collision course.... unless somebody is a really good remixer / mixer / mike shinoda / jay-z impersonator who works really high up in MTV

I said yes 'cause I thought it was good to LP, I think it attracted more fans to them actually.

Plus, most all LP fans enjoyed it too, so yeah. I loved the way it added to the songs...different beats but classic LP vocals in it.

eh.. i think that it was good publicity for lp but collision course wasnt my favorite album of their's.. i guess im just not a big fan of jay-z although i must admit, i did like a few of the songs.

Collision Course was great because Linkin Park is my favorite band and Jay-Z is my second favorite rapper. It was good for LP because it got some more fans, even if it were those losers who only listen to any new music they watch or hear on MTV. Plus, the songs were great, and the name was catchy. My favorite song on the album is definitely 99 Problems non-live, lol, I have that song memorized. My second favorite is Big Pimpin. I liked all of them, but those are my favz

Actually Jay-Z picked Linkin Park, see he was going to retire but everyone told him not to, and told him to do a last thing, a collaboration, so he chose former nemisis R.Kelly, and they made an album. After they made the album and finished touring, they started hating each other again, so everyone asked him to make another collaboration, so he chose Linkin Park.

chazgurl said:
I think Linkin Park and Jay-Z did awsome songs on the
Collision Course cd,and Linkin Park picked a great rapper to
collaborate with
Yeah,they definitely chose one of the greatest.

I loved CC so I obviously voted YES to this poll. I even enjoy CC pt.2 from the XFS album 'Defcon Xero'. So many of their songs work so well mashed together!! :p

Yep, I agree. I think it was interesting and I was glad to listen to it. I'd like to hear more like those projects or duets. But LP as a whole are the best .

I think it went well, not to mention it was actually this album that made me go from liking rap (the jayz part) to becoming a rock fan... My fav band will always be LP because of this. So I think it's converted ;)

Back