Collision course

No, I don't agree, but that's not the point.
Use the freakin five threads that already exist on this subject, this is spam.

At first I hated Collision course becouse I hated Jay-C...But then I started to like the album.And now I love it.What else could I do when Mike and Chester are so wonderful in it? :p

I loved it from the first time I heard about it :)

I remember trying to access the MTV servers to bootleg the LPJZ files they hosted...like 2 weeks before the album was out lol.

I just didn't really like Izzo/In the End because of the crappy beat, and POA/99 Problems/OSC because JZ said like every 2 seconds "99 problems and a bitch aint one"...LP isn't like that >_<

ninuski said:
At first I hated Collision course becouse I hated Jay-C...But then I started to like the album.And now I love it.What else could I do when Mike and Chester are so wonderful in it? :p
That's the spirit :thumbsup:

and thanks ss1 and LP186 :)

when i first heard about jay-z and linkin park i thought i was a joke...it was supposed to be only a show and then it all turned into an album
that was very nice...
seeing them near a good rapper but also this featuring,i know it affected the band a lot

Well thats your opinion and we have ours. If you think Jay-Z is a shithole and you love LP then theres something wrong because they're best friends :)

Back