Columbus-another stoplight

phreakwars said:
That one picture, is a picture of our fine fishing river... it's called the PLATTE river, which is Indian for FLAT... notice Columbus is also in PLATTE county.

http://marian.creighton.edu/~besser/baseball/webbridgeloup.jpg
If you look real close, you might actually see water on the sandbar..

This is why I fish in IOWA !!

And if you come at the right time you can see a semi hauling round hay bales stuck in that ****ing covered bridge.

Oh ya we have Phreak too so top that!:D

Hey you forgot the fishing pond at Pawnee Park - no, wait they filled it in and put up a parking lot........

In summary, don't visit Columbus Nebraska, but PLEASE shop at one of our fine retailers...ehh... or just swing by Taco John's for a bit to eat on your way through... Who knows... you might catch me at the drive through in passing.

tiredofwhiners said:
Well fans another ****ing stoplight by the new Hy Vee. Won't work on a bypass but keep shoving stoplights up our ass. Pretty soon we'll have a 24hour back-up through town. Of course nobody's smart enough to time the lights so you can keep a study flow. Or have some on timers so they only work when needed. Or not trigger the light sensor when a car turns right. This town is so ****ed up, if i did'nt have a good job I'd be the **** out of here.:rolleyes:

Oh by the way I saw they put us a sign in the 30 center for a Taco Shack, or something like that. Damn i miss taco Johns!

are you in Nebraska?? I have eaten at Taco Johns once and it was very simply superior to any other fast food Mexican I have ever had...

Lethalfind said:
are you in Nebraska?? I have eaten at Taco Johns once and it was very simply superior to any other fast food Mexican I have ever had...

Nah, they're in hell...well I guess Nebraska qualifies as the same thing... :rolleyes:

Cogito Ergo Sum said:
Nah, they're in hell...well I guess Nebraska qualifies as the same thing... :rolleyes:

I've been to Nebraska once...for a family funeral. Its not my kind of place. The people were really nice but its basically devoid of any kind of topographical interest. Much like Texas as a matter of fact. The only thing thats worse is the winters really suck in Nebraska compared to Texas. But they do have Taco Johns...that is an upside.

Lethalfind said:
I've been to Nebraska once...for a family funeral. Its not my kind of place. The people were really nice but its basically devoid of any kind of topographical interest. Much like Texas as a matter of fact. The only thing thats worse is the winters really suck in Nebraska compared to Texas. But they do have Taco Johns...that is an upside.

If I owned Texas and Hell, I'd live in Hell and rent out Texas. :p

Lethalfind said:
I've been to Nebraska once...for a family funeral. Its not my kind of place. The people were really nice but its basically devoid of any kind of topographical interest. Much like Texas as a matter of fact

What do you mean "devoid of any kind of topographical interest"? Look at this picture of Scenic Nebraska.
http://www.lasr.net/leisure/nebraska/deuel/logo.jpg

If you look way, way, way, way off in the distance you can see what looks like maybe a hill or something, maybe.

Besides, you can go and visit THIS While you're here and don't even have to fly over an ocean.

Cogito Ergo Sum said:
If I owned Texas and Hell, I'd live in Hell and rent out Texas. :p

The only place either of them having going for them are the people are friendly but you won't catch me EVER living in Texas again.
I was there for 3 weeks over Christmas and I was clawing to get out.
I could'nt believe how ugly and dead the entire place was. It was horrible. It was nice to get home to the green grass and palm trees.

Lethalfind said:
The only place either of them having going for them are the people are friendly but you won't catch me EVER living in Texas again.
I was there for 3 weeks over Christmas and I was clawing to get out.
I could'nt believe how ugly and dead the entire place was. It was horrible. It was nice to get home to the green grass and palm trees.

Yeah, and the Cubans, and the Mexicans, and the old fart New Yorkers who retired there, and the snobs, and traffic, and crowded beaches, and too many people, and the outrageous prices, and and and ....

Yes Sir-ree...Ohio is the place for me. As McD's says, "I'm Loving It!" :D

Texas is hell. Hate the place. Nebraska is not that bad; for a penal colony.:eek:

Lethalfind said:
Yes by default about 33 years now. Yes taco johns rules had it Sunday. And hey we have the largest sand dunes out in the western part of the state. And our zoo is second to none!

Well sorry for bothering you with the job...I have a great job now by the way. And in my defense it was not an old lady it was a WT fatass bitch in her 30's heading to the pizza hut buffet with 7 of her kids. She was trailing behind cuz it looked as though that was the first time she had walked that week. Which is the truth. I wish I would of hit her....And i never flipped her off...i said **** off.

Led_Zep_Sx said:
Well sorry for bothering you with the job...I have a great job now by the way. And in my defense it was not an old lady it was a WT fatass bitch in her 30's heading to the pizza hut buffet with 7 of her kids. She was trailing behind cuz it looked as though that was the first time she had walked that week. Which is the truth. I wish I would of hit her....And i never flipped her off...i said **** off.

Who are you talking to?:confused:

Led_Zep_Sx said:

Thanks Paul Harvey now we know the rest of the story.

Back