Congrats to New Elite Members!

I didn't mean any disrespect Rav, enjoy the green, by all means.

it just seems insignificant to me now, somehow. and I mean in previous years the elites were all stuck up...not anymore thankfully, but yeah

Have fun being slightly more important than normal!

(Just kidding lol great job to all promoted)

I don't think there are anyone more deserving then this group. Not to much a "congrats" to them, but more of an "about time" to the higher ranks lol.
but seriously, congratulations.

I didn't mean any disrespect Rav, enjoy the green, by all means.

it just seems insignificant to me now, somehow. and I mean in previous years the elites were all stuck up...not anymore thankfully, but yeah
None taken at all my friend, it's all good :friends:

I know, makes no real difference at all to anything, don't even know what it really signifies only that some members have been 'demoted' due to inactivity and the site needed them filled. That's what I gather anyway. But I don't mind. Was just a nice surprise really. Guess we get stuck in a rut with the familiarity of being 'white' or some such/just another face in the crowd. Now we're faces in a crowd none the less but the crowd is progressively smaller ;) Man, I remember when Stenners and Greyfoxx and Sygy I think became elites. Was a while ago now. Much has changed. Much hasn't. It's a small step forward but happy more than anything the site is finally implimenting some long needed changes around here. Plus if we hype it up a bit maybe, in some small way, it will 'inspire' (if that's the right word) others to contribute more (quality not just spam for the sake of quantity) and see a little more action on the site. So in that vein I say Me + Green = :this: :yea: :boast: haha
Yay.
Sweet. TY again.

Congrats to the new elites.. And as Mouse said, look forward in to the future, as we will continue to add a few new elites here and there..

Also, let's hope this will be a one step down a new path (heh how lame).. Let's all hope for more new things, as the staff at hand is working to do what we can.

OMG my sis is green!! :D Actually I couldn't think of better additions to the elite team as far as all the people who got promoted are concerned! Congratulations ladies!! You SOOO deserved it! <3

Back