Conspiracy Theories?

What ****?

Oh that conspiracy theory ****.

NO. No I don't.

I get redfaced when idiots discuss the 9/11 conspiracies. Some of it is so far out there I almost self-combust from anger.

But wait, Bush set up the 9/11 attack so that we could attack Iraq and steal their oil...JK. That **** is seriously stupid.

I don't ABSOLUTELY think any of these are true, but there is quite alot of history involved that supports many of these theorys.

As for Bush planning 9/11, like I said in the other 9/11 post.. if FDR could kill innocent men at Pearl Harbor since he felt the end would justify the means, then YES, I think it is POSSIBLE for a 9/11 conspiracy. But then its only speculation, and NOT proof.

phreakwars said:
I don't ABSOLUTELY think any of these are true, but there is quite alot of history involved that supports many of these theorys.

As for Bush planning 9/11, like I said in the other 9/11 post.. if FDR could kill innocent men at Pearl Harbor since he felt the end would justify the means, then YES, I think it is POSSIBLE for a 9/11 conspiracy. But then its only speculation, and NOT proof.

Lots of things are 'possible'.

George Bush fooling the whole world. Not 'possible'.

That ****er couldn't conspire his way out of a wet paper bag.

If your right he should get the oscar for best moronic world leader.
I think what drives the conspiracy theories involving Bush is the overwhelming sense that something is'nt right.
When you look at everything laid out in timeline fashion, red flags seem to pop up all over.

George W: I dang well thank yall for this Oscar. It's g-reat. I would like to think myself, because daddy didn't help me at all. And I would like to think Osama...and Saddam...

funny... When ever someone says conspiracy, I get the instant sensation that that person is flaky... But I know for a fact that SOME do indeed exist... makes me wonder about fnords...

But wait, Bush set up the 9/11 attack so that we could attack Iraq and steal their oil...JK. That **** is seriously stupid...like Snafu...

What the **** are you talking about? I am against all these stupid conspiracy theories.
Did you ever read my first post on conspiracy nuts?

Was that supposed to make any sense?

Phreak:
You did make me look at the bigger picture on the conspiracies.
They are possibilities when it came to FDR.
I would hope it

I wasn't saying you liked or believed conspiracy theories. I was saying you were stupid in general. I am glad that is now cleared up...LET'S HAVE PIE!!!

jokersarewild said:
I wasn't saying you liked or believed conspiracy theories. I was saying you were stupid in general. I am glad that is now cleared up...LET'S HAVE PIE!!!

No, let's have a poll.

Conspiracies aside, when something so big gets swept under the rug, and the rug keeps spitting it back out again, then you have the makings of a story.

Four years, people. Still the jury is out. FEMA and NIST were told what to say. No question about that one. ;)

I saw this DVD the other day that argued that the reason we invaded Iraq was to get (get this) to get their "STARGATE TECHNOLOGY". How's that for some outerlimits ****?! The DVD was called "Stargate 2012" .

Back