Conspiracy Theorists Piss Me Off!!

eddo said:
and here I thought Bush caused it...
He did. He's in league with the Yakuza, to get us into another war because his ratings will rise again if the public thinks that he's a good guy, after all.
Hahah, that IS bullshit.

eddo said:
and here I thought Bush caused it...

hahahahaha :D

Yeah, conspiracy theorists can piss me off. I mean, they pull evidence out of their ass, and then steal a kid's shoelace to tie their bullshit together and call it "truth"

Whom ever made that claim should be fired... not for making such a stupid ****ing claim, but for haveing so much free time! anyone with that much free time is not doing thier job!

So far Katrina has been blamed on:
1. Bush
2. US Military
3. Bin Laden
4. God
5. Allah
6. Satan
7. Arnold Schwartzenegger
8. My Grandmother
9. Phreakwars
10. Global Warming
11. and the list goes on!

But notice what has not been blamed for it... CONVECTION! That's right people... No one has yet to blame convection! Can you believe that ****!

80/20 is the rule!

80% of people are the stuff with which to fill graves!
Of the remaining 20%, 80% of those are just minimally average!
Leaving us with the last 5%.... AKA.... NWO... who are really the intelligence amoung us!

So true, as global warming happens on the planet, it creates more hurricanes, if you wanna blame ANYBODY for it, BLAME YOURSELVES !!

A meteorologist in Pocatello, Idaho, claims Japanese gangsters known as the Yakuza used KGB inventions to cause Hurricane Katrina, Wireless Flash reported Thursday.
Scott Stevens says after looking at NASA satellite photos of the hurricane, he

Kryptonite Man said:
Anyone who believes these conspiracy theories is truly an IDIOT!! :mad:

Yakuza used KGB inventions that caused Hurricane Katrina,...hmmm. This makes me want to ask one question. Does the writer who came up with that story smoke pot,take meds..ect..?
Its really sad when people like that get to bleed crazy ideas through the media. When the people who really know whats going on are brushed under the rug. Is the truth really so boring? pssssssssh Scott Stevens sue me!