Conspiracy Theory dvd

LPHybridSnax

Okay LPF make me feel better.
Today I was at a local music store and came across a DVD called "Linkin Park Conspiracy Theory" marked for $19.99. I thought I had $25 on me, but when I got to the counter I only had a $20 and couldn't get it. I can't find any information on this DVD anywhere. I mean like yeah the description that was on the back of the case, but nothing really useful to know if it's worth scraping together an extra $2 to walk 3 miles back to the store and three miles back home. The other thread on this was 2 years old and nobody there had seen it either. So anybody wanna tell me what's on this DVD?

I dont understand.
You said the DVD was $19.99
You said you thought you had $25 but you only had $20
So you said you couldnt buy it?

You could buy the dvd if you had 20 bucks though?

in the US they have taxes so it came out to $21 something

by the way, everybody who reads this thread, check out my other thread "Linkin Park: The LPF DVD" I could use your help.

in the US they have taxes so it came out to $21 something

by the way, everybody who reads this thread, check out my other thread "Linkin Park: The LPF DVD" I could use your help.

Fair enough.

In Oz, our taxes are applied to the marked price, so you pay for what you see on the label.

it was so ****in mind numbing i couldnt even sit through it, waste of money and time. Just interviews with Ryu, Tak, Mike's HS principal, and the first guy in europe to play LP on the radio. thats it, no LP music or anything.

Yeah, its total ****. Since it's unoffical, they can't add any LP music, and the interviews are so boring...

Total crap and a complete waste of money, Frat Party FTW!

lol, if id been on here yesterday i could have told u not to waste your money on it.

Im sure at the bottom of the back cover in tiny tiny writing it says something like "unofficial, contains no music or recordings by linkin park"

Maybe thats only on the UK version. Anyway, i knew it was crap and not to waste money on it. Sorry i was a bit late coming on here ;)

Back