Cool dream!

Ali said:
I have to tell you guys this dream because it was so cool. Merc will probably have some ideas on what it means:

I was driving my Envoy to a place I'd never been before. I knew there was a destination just over the hilltop that I needed to observe, so I parked the vehicle and had to go on foot the rest of the way to get to the observation point.

On the way up the hillside, there was a delapidated building formed into the hillside that I had to climb over. I lost my footing a few times, but eventually I made it over and up the hill. I got to the observation point and looked at the destination...

It overlooked a BEAUTIFUL lake. The sun was out, the water was sparkling, the trees were green and lush and sailboats were cruising along the blue tides. Behind the lake in the distance was a city, though I couldn't make out what city it was. The scene was peaceful, inviting and wonderful.

I made the trek back to my vehicle to head to the destination, and on the ground right in front of it was a credit card sitting in the grass. It was bright red and on the front in black writing was the word "Now". There was nothing on the back. I took the card, got in my vehicle and the dream ended.

Odd, huh?

I think it means you secretly want to move to Arizona and find yourself a man to ravage sexually. He lives in Tucson, and you have his phone number.

emkay64 said:
About a month ago...

I dreamed I was sitting at the kitchen table with a box that looked like a car battery with probes the size of knitting needles attached. Craig was across from me...encouraging me to kill myself.

I remember saying "I'm afraid I won't die right away. What if my skin and hair just melt and I'm still alive"

He smiled and said "don't worry, we'll do it as many times as we need to".

I asked if I was to touch the probes to my neck...and he replies "NO! Stick them in your neck"

I started to cry and he got impatient...and said "Can you hurry up...I want to clean up and wipe the skin off the probes".

How's that...for fukked dreams?

I think it means you secretly want to move to Arizona and find yourself a man to ravage sexually. He lives in Tucson, and Ali has his phone number.

Ali said:
RO has a really cool dream that I hope he'll share. I won't give any details as that's not my place but it's filled with symbolism and meaning. It's pretty amazing and I'd love to hear your take on it, Merc. :)

I think it means he secretly want to move to Arizona and find himself a man to ravage sexually. He lives in Phoenix, and his number is unlisted...

mercury said:
that was hilarious!!

I just hope (for your sake) no one let your number slip...

I have it.

I wonder what it's worth to eddo to keep it a secret? Buwhahahaha! :D

Ali said:
I have it.

I wonder what it's worth to eddo to keep it a secret? Buwhahahaha! :D

hmmm,
I'm willing to de-ice the Envoy every morning all winterlong!

I had the WEIRDEST fricking dream last night.

no .

I dreamed I was Visiting Ali, I was in her town looking through binoculars on the top of a building trying to find her when I fell off the top of the building, I guess I died but was brought back to life when Ali hugged me (maybe I was having Eddos dream for him?)

the thing is, when I came back to life I was no longer me, instead I was Michael J. Fox ... before he got sick... the rest of the dream was spent making a movie and I never saw Ali in it again.

that is about all I remember of it, weird huh?

Hack said:

Last night I dreamt it was the 4th of July, and my family and I were out watching fireworks.

Kinda suddenly, the fireworks stopped, and we saw a bunch of fighter jets fly over, followed by a large jetliner.

"That's gotta be Air Force 1" I hollered.

Then Air Force 1 shot straight up in the air, did a back flip, and crashed into the water nose first...

We all just watched in shock at what we all knew was Obama's final day.

Within minutes they were swearing Biden in on the radio.

It was freaky real... :/

Hack said:

no .

I dreamed I was Visiting Ali, I was in her town looking through binoculars on the top of a building trying to find her when I fell off the top of the building, I guess I died but was brought back to life when Ali hugged me (maybe I was having Eddos dream for him?)

the thing is, when I came back to life I was no longer me, instead I was Michael J. Fox ... before he got sick... the rest of the dream was spent making a movie and I never saw Ali in it again.

that is about all I remember of it, weird huh?

WOW! I was your heroine? I'm flattered, Hack!

Ok...to my best guess, do I somehow represent renewal to you? You came to my town, to find me...searching hard because you even broke out the binoculars to do so...but then something in your path caused you to stumble, fall and die (fail). However, I (renewal) wound up finding YOU and bringing you back through kindness and compassion.

Then you found the strength and resolve to carry on and be successful (MJ Fox BEFORE his sickness) and no longer needed an outside source to carry you through your tough times. ;)

eddo said:
Last night I dreamt it was the 4th of July, and my family and I were out watching fireworks.

Kinda suddenly, the fireworks stopped, and we saw a bunch of fighter jets fly over, followed by a large jetliner.

Then Air Force 1 shot straight up in the air, did a back flip, and crashed into the water nose first...

I think your dream means you want to have sex....and fruit pizza. :p

Ali said:
I think your dream means you want to have sex....and fruit pizza. :p

That sounds much better than sex WITH fruit pizza...

not that I would know....

just sayin'...

eddo said:

Cool dream! So was Michelle standing next to Joe in bloody cloths?

I had a dream about Hack last night!!!!

I'd just logged on to see what was new and Hack had changed his avatar...to the most skanky, whorish looking woman EVAH! She was sitting on a wooden chair, spread eagled, and her....errrr...."openings" were both exposed and HUGE. You could have driven a Honda Civic up in either one and parked comfortably.

I was shocked and dismayed. Not so much at the picture, but the fact that it had been chosen by dear, sweet Hack! lol

Back