could you imagine a live without music????

could you live without music???

• YES!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NEVER!!!

Votes: 21 95.5%
  • maybe...

Votes: 1 4.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

chaz-girl-fanatic

Well i just wanted to know COULD YOU LIVE without lp or some other bands you like????
I COULDN'T LIVE WITHOUT ANY MUSIC...NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:(
write in this topic what you think about it...
yours
JAINY :D

Actually, anyone could live with music. The question more or less is can music be totally annihilated from the face of the planet. Probably not, and if it was that would have to mean that music never exsisted in the first place meaning that you would not miss music becuase you never knew what it was.

Now, saying they did eliminate music some how all together tomorrow, I perhaps on the other hand could not necessarily, in an economic form, live without music becuase it is my basic form of income and without it I have no cash. As we all know without a form of currency in one’s hands the person cannot buy food, clothing, or an appropiate shelter. So in the end I would die a horrible painful death due to starvation and no healthcare.

my life pretty much revolves around music (i listen to music for a couple hours when i get home from school, and then i go and play my guitar for another couple hours.) so no, i don't think i could live without it.

i've actually been going through a bit of a music withdrawl, since my mp3 player got stolen :(

It's funny, because music is actually a man-made thing... (as my musical history teacher always says)
Cuz human kind created tonality and harmony...
It's kinda cool, comparing music with computers :D

IT will NEVER EVER HAPPEN!

What would I do if I banged my foot on the door? My first reaction is to do the door bang song "dah lah lah lah*

-Philosophical mood- (is that even a word?)
Well everything in this world would be interdependent on each other, without one the others would perhaps not exist or be different
See if music didn't exist...
then all the musicians in this world would be like doctors or lawyers or bums on the streets
Even those ppl who work in factories that make musical instruments/cds/anything related to music
Then our economy would be different
And so will everything else
And one more thing
Pianos wouldn't exist
and i wouldn't have wasted the past 10 years of my life playing it...
(and my mother would go "You'll find the use someday"... i don't need her to tell me that...T_T)

Back