curefortheitch.com released

yer itd be nice to get a date for the re-release

wasnt it like up for like... a few weeks than shut down? iono if its a record...but conisdering all the hype only for it to get cut down so quickly lol

History of CFTI

Late 2006 - A "beta" version of the site was released during the design and construction of CFTI
11 Mar 07 - CFTI was released
Late Mar - CFTI was shutdown by Warner Bros
Mid April - CFTI relaunched
Late April - Host shutdown CFTI due to a missed payment

Unfortunetly CFTI has had a run of bad luck. The Warner crap was unfortunate, and the missed payment was a miscommunication, and as a result the payment was used elsewhere.

I cannot give a re-release date at this point in time. Although we will provide updates for everyone.

holy ****ing **** in the Italian interview...Mike basically shouts out to CFTI!!! omg

right before Given Up clip (no im not listening to it till 5-15-07)

"you get a 30 second sample, and i guarantee you itll be on youtube within 12 hours so kids, get your little mp3 players hooked up, we're giving you time to get set up"

"and you put it up and what happens next is you get a legal letter from warner bros saying cease and desist, and we all know how that goes, but for the couple hours they have it up they're superstars"

**** YES

holy ****ing **** in the Italian interview...Mike basically shouts out to CFTI!!! omg

right before Given Up clip (no im not listening to it till 5-15-07)

"you get a 30 second sample, and i guarantee you itll be on youtube within 12 hours so kids, get your little mp3 players hooked up, we're giving you time to get set up"

"and you put it up and what happens next is you get a legal letter from warner bros saying cease and desist, and we all know how that goes, but for the couple hours they have it up they're superstars"

**** YES

Lol hell yes!
Mike has been to CFTI :p

dude, we gotta get the site back up and running now :p

where did you read/listen to that interview?

he could also be referring to the hundreds of other LPfansites out there too xP

but a good rerelease of cfti is first agenda,it has to be done well, and yer, try not to incur the wrath of warner next time...theres alot of media waiting to be shared =P

Yeah didn't think it was really referencing CFTI alone at all...

Pity it got shut down for the while it was down. Good media section.

Just thought people would like to know,

We have fixed up the hosting issues for Cure For The Itch, which means, CFTI will be re-launching again.

An exact date hasnt been set yet, as Hahninator and I both have **** loads of assesment for school which obviously has priority.

We plan to have the fully re-done site ready for the relaunch.

As for me, my ISP killed my internet, so I wont have it for at least another week, so if you dont see me around, you know why.

I didn't get a chance to see it "Account Suspended" ahh well :) Tell me when it's back up and I will definitely go and check it out. :lol:

Just thought people would like to know,

We have fixed up the hosting issues for Cure For The Itch, which means, CFTI will be re-launching again.

An exact date hasnt been set yet, as Hahninator and I both have **** loads of assesment for school which obviously has priority.

We plan to have the fully re-done site ready for the relaunch.

As for me, my ISP killed my internet, so I wont have it for at least another week, so if you dont see me around, you know why.

yea, school is tough. I dont see how you guys can do al the graphix and genral making with school on your backs. :thumbsup:

Back