Dad's advice.

hugo

My Dad used to always tell me "If you ain't got nothing nice to say about someone don't say it." I always try to follow that. Some of you stupid jackasses should take that advice.

I agree that is good advice if you are going to have some kind of long term use for the person in question but the is a debate forum full of crazy freaks. I don't think it could every happen.

I think the best rule for this forum would be as followed. If no one asked you what you thought ,don't ****ing tell them!LOL

As say this for 2 reasons

#1. They need to learn the hard way ,98% always does.

#2. Murphys Law dictates that if something can go wrong it will and if someone can be an asshole they will. Therefore it is better to just avoid the human race as much as you can. Do what you need to for you life ,and get the **** away as fast as you can.

As for you guys ,don't listen to me or it would get rather boring around here.;)

sixes said:
I think the best rule for this forum would be as followed. If no one asked you what you thought ,don't ****ing tell them!LOL

As say this for 2 reasons

#1. They need to learn the hard way ,98% always does.

#2. Murphys Law dictates that if something can go wrong it will and if someone can be an asshole they will. Therefore it is better to just avoid the human race as much as you can. Do what you need to for you life ,and get the **** away as fast as you can.

As for you guys ,don't listen to me or it would get rather boring around here.;)

Great logic, sixes. You should avoid us and avoid speaking to us...FOREVER!!!

jokersarewild said:
Great logic, sixes. You should avoid us and avoid speaking to us...FOREVER!!!

Did this thread move over the last 8 hours!?? OMG!!!!!! Wow ,this forum is blazing fast. LMFAO. For real ,I'm going to go talk to some chicks at another forum that moves!!!!!!!!!!! DUH! :rolleyes:

sixes said:

The thing is about online fourms is that when somebody starts a thread they ARE asking for everyone's opinion, otherwise they just have to type **** on Notepad to satisfy themselves.

For example: Who ask for YOUR opinion directly on THIS thread.:rolleyes:

hugo said:
My Dad used to always tell me "If you ain't got nothing nice to say about someone don't say it." I always try to follow that. Some of you stupid jackasses should take that advice.

LOL, I'm sorry but tell me you are joking, you say that you shouldn't say anything unless its nice and then turn and call people stupid jackasses???

Does your Father's saying only apply to other people and not you?

Lethalfind said:
LOL, I'm sorry but tell me you are joking, you say that you shouldn't say anything unless its nice and then turn and call people stupid jackasses???

I wonder if hugo's dad gave candy to small children?:confused:

eisanbt said:
The thing is about online fourms is that when somebody starts a thread they ARE asking for everyone's opinion, otherwise they just have to type **** on Notepad to satisfy themselves.

For example: Who ask for YOUR opinion directly on THIS thread.:rolleyes:

Yeah ,but how you give that opinion is the trick of it, As far as most people are concerned anyway. I'd rather just assrape the human race with my fuct up opinions ,and spooge in the mouths of the whinning ****s!

Lethalfind said:

You are in serious need of a sense of humour. You completely missed it.

Gallytuck said:
You are in serious need of a sense of humour. You completely missed it.

I know WTF man! really ****kkkkkkkkkkkkkk!! **** **** **** **** **** ****! what the hell is wrong with you Lethal!!!:p

sixes said:
I know WTF man! really ****kkkkkkkkkkkkkk!! **** **** **** **** **** ****! what the hell is wrong with you Lethal!!!:p

I just wanted to point out, while reading this Thread. This comment was the only one that was ignored. Thank You.lol

oldschool said:
I just wanted to point out, while reading this Thread. This comment was the only one that was ignored. Thank You.lol

And you're the first one to bring it up. How ironic.

Back