Dating, Yeppie!!

skategreen said:
Birth control aisle: depends on what you're lookin for. If she's already there lookin, she's either a slut or already taken, right?

The abortion aisle: see above.

ha!

As for my own views, pro or pro. I actually don't know. I've never been faced with the possibility for myself... I tend to think against it - I just adore babies, but there are so many factors, and so many pregs that shouldn't have happened... hence, I be on the fence.

Thats not funny your freaking TARD! Prolife treehugger!

skategreen said:
When you can get pregnant, you get a say in the matter.

Yeah I bet prolife runs through your head everytime your students parents piss in your face. Verbal piss that is.

You can around and around that argument but it will ALWAYS come back to ... The father does not take any physical risk in carrying a child, nor is he subject to the hormonal and emotion imbalance both during and after. Nor is he subject to the social pressures. The man CAN walk away, the woman cannot. So in the end it IS the woman's choice and yes I agree that sux, but until society and biology change, you guys finally get the short end of the stick. Sux don't it

sixes said:
She said it a womans right to decide! What about the father? **** HER!
Actually....I don't recall seeing her say that. Not once. Try again ****stick.

skategreen said:
When you can get pregnant, you get a say in the matter.
What do you get from this? Gladbag! She did'nt say anything about the father now did she angie?

Back