Decided to try some GBC tires

sandt38

wheelchair class racer
I have read a lot of good stuff about the X-Rex and how it is the same tire as the Maxxis Razr. But they stopped making the Xrex, so I got the XC Master tires, which are supposedly the replacement. I like the 6 ply tires at that price, and I like that I have read about excellent wear and tremendous grip. Will let you know what I think.

Ordered today for ~$145 to my door. Kick ass price.

i asked that the org too, if it was just the rears or all 4. That's the going price for the GBC's. I paid the same price for the rears about 2 months ago, and it was around $240 for the whole set. Ordered them from the same website you did and their shipping was free and timely!

Damn, ordered Monday at ~1 PM and received it today (Wednesday) at 11 AM. That's fast.

Just got home from work and shrunk the (phone camera) pic. I am off tomorrow, but I may go in and mount them anyways. If not I will mount them Friday.

ATV Tire Store. Super fast free shipping too. I was stunned when they showed up at the shop today. They said if you order by 2PM Central time they will ship the same day.

Seriously, less than 2 days ship time, free shipping, from Iowa. That's ****in' solid.

http://www.atvtirestore.com/gbc-xc-master-atv-tires.html

hey make sure you pass that info on the thread i made about places to get great deals im sure some other member migth benefit from it...

i stilll recommend www.immortalatv.com over almost any place but again a good deal its a good deal..

i've found these xrex tires last very well, if you ride all the time, they'll last a whole season no problem, just keep them off the road!

looks good, were you able to get them out on the trails and test them out? i'm sure you'll be pleased these tires get great traction. Now it looks like you need some fresh fronts and you'll have good meat all the way around.

They look interesting Air. I particularly like the venon 260. reminds me kinda of a holeshot. The 386 looks like a razr 2 but the lugs look way to close together to clean all that great.

Back