Decided to try some GBC tires

They are really good tires. The only issue with them is they do throw lugs and rubber in REALLY rocky stuff. But........ with that said, even with my old set(with 15+ races), they still hook the hell up! They are straight nasty in mud races also. Think of the Venom GNCC as a Maxxis Razor 2, but with way softer compound that doesn't wear out as fast. Now....... that Venom GNCC might be too agressive for some. No fear........ thats were the Avenger steps in. Same tires with less agressive pattern, but the same Vee Rubber quality that still hooks up.
I prefer the Venom GNCC over the Avenger for the simple fact is I'm a light weight. I need all the hook up I can get ;)

And no......... I'm not sponsored by them either.

I ran the gbc's and they didn't hold up well at all I tore up sidewalls, the only ones I have ever had good luck with were the itp hole shot hd's. they are tough as nails I have never cut a tire they are heavy but finishing the ride is more important to me. The sidewalls are so thick the ride is a little rough

I have used the x rex for a while now and have had good luck with them racing worcs and some desert races.

I ran the gbc's and they didn't hold up well at all I tore up sidewalls, the only ones I have ever had good luck with were the itp hole shot hd's. they are tough as nails I have never cut a tire they are heavy but finishing the ride is more important to me. The sidewalls are so thick the ride is a little rough

I agree, have had great success with the ITP HD's. They are the toughest tires I have ever run, and they hook up well!

Back