Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I don't care

Votes: 9 29.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i looked at the old one!
before i saw it i thort that a change would be good, but now, after seeing the old one, im kinda glad the way it is now...

im sick of this layout, its soooo, i dont know, noob'ish. we should get a few of the people on LPF to do a good banner.

shadowfax1007 said:
im sick of this layout, its soooo, i dont know, noob'ish. we should get a few of the people on LPF to do a good banner.
yeah...

new banners would be cool...maybe different colours...

i say wait till we find out what the official colors for the next album are and base this site on that.

heh heh... hopefully it won't be something as contracting as yellow and purple, everytime we come on LPF it'd be like
"AAHH MY EYES!! I'M BLIND!!"

I trust that they probably won't...

I agree that we should wait until the new album comes out...then use the artwork and colors from that as a base for our own design concepts and other ideas.
I like what we have now though, and if it didn't change I would be happy with it.

i'd like to see all the blue colors turned to greens, green would look better on my opinion.

but other then that, the new album colors idea is good.

I.ll B Waiting Until That Day Comes
It Will B Cool If It Changes And..
...plessssssssssss Someone Help Me Ern Some Reputation Cauzz I Don't Know Haw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yea i do think we need a new layout this is gettin old fast! and make sure not to change it to much cuz of the dumbass's. they will get confused you know! i'd be happy if you just changed the color!

I'd like to see new style of LPF, but I'd like it to stay dark, because this is almost the only website on what i can rest my eyes while reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back