Did anyone know that mike shinoda is working on a solo album

who got tipped over in the porta potty?

• Total voters
of course Mike would stay in LP.. what reason would he have to leave... bad.. bad bad.. thinkin... NO... lol... they go together.. and plus isn't he known as THE GLUE.. it wouldn't make any since if he left after holding the band together.. RIGHT!? i dont' think he would ever leave LP

good grief give the guy a brake ! if he goes solo, you'll hear about it when HE wants you to, and if he doesn't: why the fuzzzzzzz ? Don't spill your energy on speculations, it's a stupid thing to do

i think despite how much anyone talks about this we'll still never know for sure. Like someone mentioned it could be a "Destiny's Child thing", after going solo, grouping back together. or they could do what Green Day did, after being real big and with a successful album come back big on another ten yrs later.. or they could turn out like older bands, be successful with a current group for a couple yrs, take it easy and do side projects with other artists and bands while still doing little things with their original band and every once in a while make a hit song.... i dont know, i think im just rambling though...

mike better not leave for good! cause then i'll cry. but i heard chaz was makin a solo album too (it's probably just a rumor, cause i have no proof) but let's just hope this album is a one time thing, the only solo one he makes, cause the band is so good together! :(

LPpinkfreak821 said:
of course Mike would stay in LP.. what reason would he have to leave... bad.. bad bad.. thinkin... NO... lol... they go together.. and plus isn't he known as THE GLUE.. it wouldn't make any since if he left after holding the band together.. RIGHT!? i dont' think he would ever leave LP
i forgot about 'THE GLUE'
okay, i'm like, not worried about them breakin up anymore.YAY FOR STICKY GLUE MAN!

im soooo lookin forward to mikes album if he brings it out, it shood b awesome. i read in an interview that LP dont sign boobs but that was wot i was lookin forward too that lol

haha nice poll....MIKE GOT TRIPPED OVER IN A PORTA POTTY THINGY!!! I know so ^___^ lol

Chester: "There was another time when Mike was in a really foul mood and we had to make a pit stop so he could use a porta potty."
Mike: "Chester?!"
Joe: "I remember this one!"
Chester: "Anyways, Mike went to use the porta potty and we were waiting inside the RV. It was Joe's idea, but we all got out and started to rock the thing back and forth. We didn't mean to, but we ended up tipping the porta potty over while Mike was in it!"
Mike: "That was so not funny."
Joe: "Yeah it was, you should have seen the look on your face when you got out of there!"
Rob: "Mike was covered in crap. He had to strip down before we let him back on the bus because he smelled so bad!"
Chester: "Then we attacked him with air freshener."
Brad: "Lysol!"

see^^

Back